Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE price in Nepal is Rs. 45,999 for the 8/128GB variant and Rs. 48,999 for the 8/256GB variant.
The phone is very similar to the Mi 11 Lite 5G, which was never released in Nepal. Xiaomi re-released the Mi 11 Lite 5G as the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE—where NE stands for New Edition—with a new chipset, presumably because of the chip shortage.
Here, we will be discussing the specs, features, and availability of the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE in Nepal.
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Specifications
- Body: 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81 mm, 158 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.55 inches AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90Hz, 1B colors, HDR10+, Dolby Vision
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core [4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 (Cortex-A78) & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670 (Cortex-A55)]
- GPU: Adreno 642L
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.2
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.79, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4250 mAh Battery, Fast charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Truffle Black (Vinyl Black), Bubblegum Blue (Jazz Blue), Peach Pink (Tuscany Coral), Snowflake White (Diamond Dazzle)
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Price in Nepal: Rs. 45,999 (8GB+128GB) | Rs. 48,999 (8GB+256GB)
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE Overview
The design of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE is the same as the Mi 11 Lite with a frosted glass back and the same camera placement. As before, the biggest highlight of the phone is how thin and light the phone is, measuring and weighing just 6.81mm and 158g, respectively.
On the front, it has the same circle cutout on the top left corner for the selfie camera. The display is protected by Gorilla Glass 5 and the phone is available in four colours: Vinyl Black, Jazz Blue, Tuscany Coral, and Diamond Dazzle.
It has a 6.55 inches FHD+ AMOLED Display with a 90Hz refresh rate. The high refresh rate is adaptive and it will return to 60Hz if you don’t touch the screen for a while.
The panel has a Dolby Vision and HDR10+ certification with a peak brightness of 800 nits.
Power the new edition of Xiaomi 11 Lite is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset. It is built on a 6nm process node and is 5G enabled with support for twelve 5G bands.
The chipset has eight CPU cores which include four 2.4GHz Kryo 670 (Arm Cortex-A78) & four 1.8GHz Kryo 670 (Arm Cortex-A55) with Adreno 642L GPU. For memory, it’s paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage.
The phone is also IP53 certified, which means it can handle some dust and light water spray. Also, it sports a stereo speaker setup with a second speaker in the earpiece.
Same as the Mi 11 Lite 5G, it also features a triple rear camera setup with a 64MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 5MP telephoto macro camera.
On the front is a 20MP selfie camera.
Battery & Others
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE is fueled by a 4250mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
For the software, it comes with MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11 out-of-the-box. And, Xiaomi promises to provide three years of major software updates and 4 years of security updates.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE price in Nepal is Rs. 45999 for the 8/128GB variant and Rs. 48999 for the 8/256GB variant. The phone is available at all the Xiaomi authorized stores across Nepal.
|Xiaomi Mobile||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE||8/128GB||Rs. 45999|
|Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE||8/256GB||Rs. 48999|
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G appears to be a great phone with a capable chipset. It directly competes with the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G and Poco F3. This sure is the thinnest and lightest phone in its category but with that, it also has a comparatively smaller battery.
What do you think about the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE? Let us know in the comment!
Also, watch our latest videos on TechLekh YouTube channel!