Tootle application has recently had a new update which makes it possible for users to book rides in only three clicks.
Why it Matters:
- Tootle has given a lot of thought into the user interface of the application; without the recent update, the application requires a minimum of 6 clicks while booking a ride.
- They have also added new features such as displaying the frequently accessed location in pickup/drop fields addressing the feedback of the users.
- The new update also has contextualized location filters.
- However, this new update is only being made available to 20% of the android application users so all the users might not get the update right now.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- Tootle and UNCDF Sign an Agreement For Door to Door Financial Services
- Tootle, A Ride-sharing Startup Hits the Road in Kathmandu – Are You Ready to Tootle?
Infinix Smart 7 Plus with 6000mAh Battery Launching This Month in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Infinix Smart 7 Plus may launch this month in Nepal. It is an entry-level…
Infinix Hot 30i Launched in Nepal, 90Hz Display on an Entry-Level PhoneHIGHLIGHTS Infinix Hot 30i price in Nepal is Rs. 14,499 (4/64GB). It is an entry-level…
Citroen eC3 Open for Bookings in Nepal with an Impressive 320km Range!HIGHLIGHTS Citroen eC3 price in Nepal is Rs. 32.99 Lakhs. It is equipped with a…