Tata Safari is now available in Nepal.
Sipradi Trading Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Tata vehicles in Nepal, has launched its newest premium SUV. Tata Safari is yet another addition in the Tata premium SUV segment following the Tata H5.
As for the pricing, the Tata Safari price in Nepal starts at Rs. 82.35 Lakhs.
Tata Safari shares similarities with the already available Tata H5 (also known as Tata Harrier). Along with the OMEGARC architecture, the Safari also shares the Kryotec Engine and few designs from the H5.
Interestingly, Safari will set itself apart due to its 3 rows of stadium-style captain seats. Moreover, it is available in 6-seater and 7-seater configurations.
With that said, let’s take a quick look at the new Tata Safari in Nepal.
Tata Safari Specifications
- Engine: 2.0L, inline 4-Cylinder, Kryotec Turbocharged Petrol Engine
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 1956cc
- Dimension: 4661 x 1894 x 1786 mm
- Wheelbase: 2741 mm
- Max Power: 170 PS @ 3750 rpm
- Max Torque: 350 Nm @ 1750 – 2500 rpm
- 6-Speed MT
- 6-Speed AT
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 165 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 liters
- Mileage: 16 -18 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 235/60 R18 Alloy – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 235/60 R18 Alloy – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: ABS, EBD, ESP
- Suspension Setup: Independent MacPherson and Twist Beam with Coil Spring
- Seating: 6-Seater / 7-Seater
- Storage Capacity: 447 liters
- Ground Clearance: 205 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1825 kg
- Colors: Blue, Tropical Mist, Grey, White, and Tropical Mist Adventure
Tata Safari Price in Nepal: Rs. 82,35,000 – Rs. 1,00,35,000
Tata Safari Overview
Tata Safari comes in its new avatar. It sports an all-new Majestic design for a grand lifestyle.
The front section sports the signature Tri-Arrow Front Grille with a premium chrome studded finish. It is further encased by a sleek Humanity Line.
Moreover, it gets Xenon HID Projector headlamps and Dual-function LED DRLs.
The design takes inspiration from the Tata H5 with few minor differences. Nevertheless, the overall styling feels familiar.
The rear portion possesses a more muscular stance.
It includes Signature 3D Twin-LED Tail Light along with a more upright tailgate.
Interestingly, the premium feel is elevated by the Chrome Door Handles, Dual Tone Bumpers, Flared Wheel Arches, and Protective Side Cladding.
It comes with Signature Ashwood Dashboard on the inside.
Safari comes with 3-Row Seats as standard, complete with Captain Seats and Intuitive Utility Space.
Additionally, Tata Safari is available in five different colors: Blue, Tropical Mist, Grey, White, and Tropical Mist Adventure.
Tata Safari is powered by a 2.0L in-line 4-Cylinder, Turbocharged Kryotec Diesel engine. It can generate a max power of 170PS at 3750rpm and a max torque of 350 Nm at 1750-2500rpm.
Moreover, it is mated to a either 6-speed Automatic or 6-speed Manual transmission.
Similarly, Safari is built on OMEGRAC (Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced Architecture).
It is the same architecture based on the D8 Platform in Land Rover, also used in H5. Interestingly, the engine is also shared from H5 with similar powertrain figures.
Here is a quick highlight of features in the Tata Safari.
Tata Safari Features Highlight
- Premium Design with Optimal Modular Efficient Advanced Architecture
- 2.0L Turbocharged BS6-Compliant Diesel Engine
- Signature Tri-Arrow Chrome Grille
- HID Projector Headlamp with LED DRLs
- Signature Twin Light LED Taillamps
- Premium Leather Interior
- 8.8-inch Floating Island Infotainment System with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- JBL Tuned Speakers
- Panoramic Sunroof (optional)
- Iconic Roof Rails
- Ambient Mood Lighting
- Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC)
- Captain Seats
- Reverse Sensors with Reverse Parking Camera
- Smart Storage Space
- Six Airbags
- Cruise Control
- Advanced ESP Terrain Response Modes (Normal, Rough & Wet)
- Multi-Drive Modes
- Hill Assist Control
- Auto-Dimming IRVM
- Perimetric Alarm
Tata Safari Price in Nepal and Availability
Tata Safari price in Nepal is set at Rs. 82.35 Lakhs to Rs. 1.00 Crore.
It is available in three different variants: XT+, XZ+, and XZA+. Additionally, it is available across 6-seater and 7-seater configurations.
Furthermore, Tata Nepal is offering Interested individuals an opportunity to book the all-new Tata Safari.
|Tata Safari||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Tata Safari||XT+ (7-Seater)||Rs. 8235000|
|Tata Safari||XZ+ (7-Seater)||Rs. 9185000|
|Tata Safari||XZ+ (6-Seater)||Rs. 9134000|
|Tata Safari||XZ+ Adventure (7-Seater)||Rs. 9235000|
|Tata Safari||XZ+ Adventure (6-Seater)||Rs. 9335000|
|Tata Safari||XZA+ (7-Seater)||Rs. 9635000|
|Tata Safari||XZA+ (6-Seater)||Rs. 9735000|
|Tata Safari||XZA+ Adventure (7-Seater)||Rs. 9885000|
|Tata Safari||XZA+ Adventure (6-Seater)||Rs. 10035000|
Also, watch our review of the Proton Saga in Nepali.