Just like the S20, there’s a massive discount on Samsung S20+ in Nepal. This comes as a part of the monsoon discount offer. And, Samsung S20 Plus price in Nepal is now Rs. 1,04,999.
You’re getting Rs. 22,000 instant cashback discount on the Samsung S20+ on its original price of Rs. 1,26,999. It’s the 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM variant of the S20+ without 5G.
The offer is limited and will be available until stocks last. So, get your S20+ right now if you are looking to buy one.
One of the best phones available is up for a discounted price. So let’s see what it has to offer!
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Specifications
- Body: 161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm, 186 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.7-inches Dynamic AMOLED, 1440 x 3200 Resolution, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 525 ppi, Gorilla Glass 6 Protection
- Chipset: Exynos 990 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MP11
- Memory: 128GB ROM 8GB RAM, UFS 3, MicroSD up to 1TB
- OS: Android 10, OneUI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (Wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (Telephoto), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (Ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video
- 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0 (Depth)
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (Wide), 1/3.2″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery, Fast charging 25W, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 9W
- USB: 3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud White, Aura Red, Aura Blue
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,04,999 (8GB/128GB)
Samsung Galaxy S20+ Overview
Samsung S20+ is the bigger version of the S20. It looks same as the S20. The rear has the same glass back with a rectangular camera module.
It is slightly bigger than the S20 and the camera module has an extra TOF sensor. Also, it has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor underneath the display.
On the front, there’s a punch-hole in the middle. This feels a lot better than the pill-shaped punch-hole of the S10+.
On the front, there’s a 6.7 inches AMOLED display protected by Gorilla Glass 6. Also, it’s a 120Hz QHD screen.
120Hz refresh rate is only available in 1080p resolution whereas you will be limited to 60Hz in QHD resolution. The display also supports HDR10+.
S20+ features Exynos 990 chipset which is the same used on the S20 but it is not as good as it’s competition; Snapdragon 865. Along with this, it has 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
There has been a lot of criticism of Exynos processors which is used on the S20 series available in other markets than America and China. It is behind Snapdragon 865 in almost everything and it especially has problems with gaming. It tends to get hotter than the Snapdragon version while gaming for a long period of time.
As for cameras, S20+ has a 12MP f/1.8 main sensor, a 64MP f/2 telephoto lens, a 12MP Ultrawide lens, and a 0.3MP TOF sensor. S20 doesn’t have the TOF sensor which is useful for mapping depth information.
Whereas it gets a 10MP selfie camera on the front with 4k video support.
Samsung S20+ has a 4500 mAh battery along with 25W fast charging. The battery is good enough for more than a day. It will take almost 1 and a half hours to charge the battery from 0 to 100.
It also has fast 15W wireless charging and 9W reverse charging.
Furthermore, it runs on OneUI 2.1 on top of Android 10. And, it doesn’t have a headphone jack.
Samsung S20 Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
With the current offer, the Samsung S20 Plus price in Nepal is Rs. 104,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB ROM.
|Samsung S20+ Variant||Offer Price||Old Price||Cashback|
|8/128GB||Rs. 104999||Rs. 126999||Rs. 22000|
We don’t get such a heavy discount on Samsung flagships in Nepal this early. We are getting Rs. 22,000 cashback on the S20+ which makes it very appealing.
If you are going to buy an Android flagship then you should definitely go for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ right now.
And, if you want a smaller phone than this, then the Samsung Galaxy S20 is also available for a discounted price.
What are your thoughts about Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
More on Gadgets:
- You’re Getting Rs. 35,000 Cashback on Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Nepal: Should You Buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with S Pen Integration Launched in Nepal
- Best Mobiles Under Rs. 50,000 in Nepal: Features and Specs
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…
Oppo F21 Pro with Fibreglass Leather Design Launched in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo has launched the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series phone, in…