The government is working in full force to ban public vehicles older than 20 years. The ban that started yesterday took 59 public vehicles under its control from different parts of the country, reports My Republica.
Why it matters:
- Transportation offices along with traffic police personnel all over the country worked to seize the age old vehicles.
- The Department of Transport Management (DoTM) said that Narayani Transportation Management Office seized 25 vehicles while Gandaki seized 10 and and Janakpur seized seven.
- The remaining were seized by other transportation offices.
- DoTM has estimated the number of public vehicles older than 20 years at around 5,500 in Kathmandu.
- Vehicles Older Than 20 Years Banned From Today
- Nepal to Ban Import of Euro 3 Standard Vehicles
- DoTM Banning Operation of Old Vehicles From Chaitra
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…