- New Features of the application include a provision of registering a user account among others. Along with that the new app also provides information regarding NTC services like GSM, CDMA, PSTN, ADSL.
- The application will now allow users to recharge and do balance transfers. For Android users, the recharge pin can be scanned by the application. Users will also be able to get details about the packages bought and can also buy the data packs, and voice packs via the application.
- The application also includes contacts for many emergency numbers and customer care centers.
- With the application, the users can add 5 numbers for Friends and Family (FNF) Call Service, which allows customers to make calls at a discounted rate.
- Further new features are said to be added soon.
- Nepal Telecom Quickens Optical Fiber Extension Work
- Free Internet By Nepal Telecom in 675 Earthquake Affected Areas
- Nepal Telecom Resumes Missed Call Alert Service