Nepal Telecom has been increasing the pace of the extension work of optical fiber. The target of the company is to complete 400 km of extension work by July this year.
Why it matters:
- The optical fiber will provide high-quality voice and data to the users. The progress of the fiber network has reached across 57 districts providing a broadband network.
- The optical fiber network will connect the district headquarters with its municipalities and cities; the target is to connect 64 district headquarters.
- The process started back in August of 2017.
- Recently, Nepal Telecom has also revised its Fiber to the Home (FTTH) packs and introduced very affordable unlimited Internet offers. These packs mostly work in major city locations only as fiber has not been expanded to several areas.
- Nepal Receiving Chinese Internet Bandwidth From August
- Nepal to Get Internet Connection Through China by Mid-October
- NTC Introduces Affordable Unlimited FTTH Pack
Lenovo V15 G3 with Intel i7 CPU and 16 GB RAM Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS The Lenovo V15 G3 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,02,275 (Intel i7-1255U, 16/512 GB).…
Lenovo V14 G3 with 12th Gen Intel CPU Launched in NepalHIGHLIGHTS The Lenovo V14 G3 price in Nepal is Rs. 79,545 (Intel i5-1235U, 8/512 GB).…
CX 250R Dirt Bike Now in Nepal: Fuel-Injection is Finally Here!HIGHLIGHTS CX 250R price in Nepal is Rs. 8.45 Lakhs. It features a new and…