By the numbers:
- Ncell’s data usage this year was 27.7 million GB compared to 12 million GB a year earlier. This increase helped Ncell to get a total of 17.9 percent revenue growth.
- This year, 44 percent of Ncell consumers bought various data packs introduced by the company and the number of customers itself increased by 10.9 percent.
- Currently Ncell 4G is available in 21 cities and Ncell itself has 16.43 million customers.
- Ncell’s total revenue, however, fell from Rs. 58.65 billion last year to Rs. 58.54 billion in 2017.
- Ncell 4G is Now Available in 21 Cities Across Nepal
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
- Ncell Introduces Online Recharge Service
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!