By the numbers:
- Ncell’s data usage this year was 27.7 million GB compared to 12 million GB a year earlier. This increase helped Ncell to get a total of 17.9 percent revenue growth.
- This year, 44 percent of Ncell consumers bought various data packs introduced by the company and the number of customers itself increased by 10.9 percent.
- Currently Ncell 4G is available in 21 cities and Ncell itself has 16.43 million customers.
- Ncell’s total revenue, however, fell from Rs. 58.65 billion last year to Rs. 58.54 billion in 2017.
- Ncell 4G is Now Available in 21 Cities Across Nepal
- Ncell Earns 1 Billion Rupees in Revenue From Data Services
- Ncell Introduces Online Recharge Service
Read all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Collateral-free and Paperless “FoneLoan” is a New Drive in the Banking SectorThe lending landscape has been changing with the increasing adoption of digitization among banks and…
Draft e-Commerce Bill: Major Highlights and Issues Raised by the StakeholdersThe smartphone revolution and increasing internet penetration is creating fertile ground for the e-commerce market.…
Nepal Telecom brings VoLTE Service in Nepal: Things You Should Know!After a successful test of 4G in all the 77 districts of Nepal, NTC has…
POCO F3 with Snapdragon 870 to Launch Soon in NepalPOCO made a lot of headlines in 2018 with the POCO F1. It was equipped…
It’s Official! POCO X3 Pro with Snapdragon 860 Finally Launched in NepalPOCO has launched the POCO X3 Pro in Nepal. Poco X3 Pro price in Nepal…