Lenovo Mobiles is currently preparing for the launch of Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo in Nepal. It is a mid-range smartphone with higher specs. The device is expected to launch in April. Lifecom, the official distributor of Lenovo Mobiles in Nepal will release more details about the device in coming days.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is powered by Snapdragon 616 with octa-core processors clocked at 4 x 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53. The 5.5-inches’ device runs on Android Lollipop (v5.1) with 401-pixel density with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The device supports 32GB of internal storage with 3GB RAM. It features 13MP front-camera with dual tone flash and 5 MP front-camera.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Class 3 protection
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8939 v2 Snapdragon 616
- CPU – Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU – Adreno 405
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 256GB), 3GB RAM
- OS – Andriod 5.1 Lollipop
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5Mp, f/2.8
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4900 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Price in Nepal: Rs. 21,000 – Rs. 25000 (Expected)
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is a cheap phone with good specs. The device will perform well with Snapdragon 616 supported by 3GB RAM. You can easily juggle between tasks without any lag. Full HD display with Adreno 405 GPU will provide great gaming or viewing experience. Internal storage is enough for average users, but it can be easily expanded via micro-SD. The main attraction of this smartphone is the battery. The massive Li-Ion 4900 mAh battery will easily power the device for the whole day. You can browse, game or view for countless hours without the fear of running out of juice.
However, Vibe P1 Turbo also lacks behind few things. The device runs on outdated Android Lollipop which is very disappointing. The camera is average for the mid-range smartphone.
Latest in Gadgets: Official: Gionee A1 Launching on April 17 in Nepal
In the end, Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo is a good phone. Despite its few cons, the device is a budget smartphone with several good perks. This smartphone will not disappoint you. The price is yet to be announced. However, we can expect it to be between Rs. 21,000 – Rs. 25000.