Life Automobiles, the official distributor of Fiat cars in Nepal has launched its new model, Fiat Punto Evo Pure in Nepal. With attractive design and better performance, Fiat Punto Evo Pure price in Nepal is set to be Rs. 27,00,000. The all new Fiat Punto Evo Pure replace the previous model ‘Fiat Punto’ in lineup.
The success of Fiat Punto EVO models with premium quality styling and comfort features has been taken to the next level with the introduction of upgraded models. The new Fiat Punto EVO Pure model has been given a attractive facelift with new headlamps, improved ground clearance and new chrome surround for the radiator grille. With a central Fiat logo, new wheel cover and a outer rear view mirrors and door handle in black leaves a impressive image on road.
The all new Fiat Punto Evo Pure is available only in petrol variant in Nepal. With 1.2 L Fire Petrol 4 Cylinder engine with 1172cc, this car can deliver a max power of 67 bhp @ 6000rpm and a max torque of 96 Nm @ 2500 rpm. The car has 5-speed manual transmission system. Smooth gear shifting, clutch and acceleration combination provides the pleasant of driving experience to the costumers.
The Fiat Punto Evo Pure 2017 now comes with fuel tank capacity of 45 liters and company has also claims that the car can deliver the mileage of 20.3 kmpl. Fiat Punto Evo Pure also comes with other advance features like digital instrument cluster with digital clock, digital odometer, digital trip meter, new dual-tone dashboard and soft touch front profile, front power windows with delay and auto down function, and central locking etc. with the better ground clearance of 195mm, Fiat Punto Evo Pure can also perform better performance in rough roads. The new suspension system with McPherson struts at the front and Helical coil spring double acting telescopic dampers at the rear assure the maximum comfort over road humps and irregularities.
ALSO SEE: Fiat Cars Price List in Nepal | 2017
About Safety, the Fiat Punto EVO Pure is featured with ventilated disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear. Some special safety features like automatic door lock, door open indicator and double crank prevention system in the car makes the passengers inside the car safe. The Anti-locking Breaking System(ABS) and dual airbags safety features are not featured this car which I think company could have done lil better in this part. But with the strong build quality body frame and the dent resisting body panel also assure passenger to feel safe.
The New Fiat Punto Evo Pure with a hatchback model is new in Nepalese market. It has a tough competition with mid variant of Maruti Suzuki Swift, Honda Brio, Ford Figo, Tata Tiago and many other hatchback models. But due to its high reliability of performance, improved exterior and interior fit and excellent price tag, it can be the first attraction to the costumers in Nepalese market.
Color variants: The new Fiat Punto Evo Pure is available in Nepal in three color options- Bossanova White, HipHop Black and Exotica Red.
Fiat Punto Evo Pure Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1172cc/ 1.2 Fire Petrol 4 Cylinder Engine
- Power : 67 bph @ 6000rpm
- Torque : 96 Nm @ 2500rpm
- Mileage(city) : 20.3 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 5-speed
- Transmission : Manual
- ABS : No
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Ground Clearance : 195mm
- Kerb Weight : 1165 kgs
Fiat Punto Evo Pure Price in Nepal (2017 Edition): Rs. 27,00,000
For further information about new Fiat Punto Evo Pure 2017, please can contact Fiat Nepal.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…