Why it matters:
- This collaboration will be beneficial to both parties and to the customers as OYO customers will be able to book and pay for rooms via eSewa’s platform with ease.
- According to vice president of OYO Prasun Choudhary, customers will get 15% cashback on booking OYO Hotels at Pokhara and 7 % cashback on booking OYO Hotels in Kathmandu.
- President of eSewa Asgar Ali said that this partnership would also contribute to increasing tourist in Nepal; Nepal has announced to make 2020 as Visit Nepal year.
- OYO was launched for the first time in Nepal, back in 2017. At the moment, it has affiliations with 35 hotels here.
- They have plans to add around 100 more hotel affiliations by the end of this year.
- eSewa was launched back in 2009, it is the first payment service provider of Nepal, and it also has the largest network of banks and agents.
- Back in January 2018, OYO had partnered with Khalti, another payment partner from Nepal, for seamless booking.
- BhatBhateniOnline.com Acquired by F1Soft International; Relaunched as eSewapasal
- eSewa App Crosses 5,00,000 Downloads
- Khalti Partners with OYO for Seamless Booking
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Xiaomi 12 Lite with Snapdragon 778G Launching Soon in NepalXiaomi is set to launch the Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepal. The phone was announced…
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro: Samsung Introduces a New Pro SmartwatchAt the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.…
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 with Temperature Sensor and Bigger Battery UnveiledSamsung unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series, its latest Android smartwatches, at Samsung…