The Biratnagar Metropolitan City will be using video drones for overseeing the development and construction works.
- Biratnagar metropolis mayor Bhim Parajuli, hopes that using drones will aid in tracking the progress of public projects.
- This project is being conducted under Asian Development Bank’s Secondary Towns Integrated Urban Environmental Improvement Project (STIUIP) in collaboration with CTC Kalika Construction Pvt. Ltd. The main objective is to keep track of the status of the various development works ongoing in the metropolis.
- Filming and mapping of various construction projects in the metropolis is to be carried out using the video drone cameras.
- UNICEF Innovation Fund Offers Funding Opportunity for Drone Startups; Open to Nepali Drone Startups
- Gokarneshwor Municipality Begins Drone Based Survey and Urban Planning
- Nepali-American Working on Building a Human Rescue Drone
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Hero Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for the Hero Scooters in Nepal. NGM, the authorized…
Foton Tunland E+ Review: Justifying New Price with New Features!Pros Muscular Pickup Styling New and Refined Engine More Power, More Torque Revamped Interior Quality…
Hero Bikes Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete list of Hero bikes price in Nepal. NGM Pvt. Ltd., the…