Yamaha TMax 560 is now available in Nepal.
MAW Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Yamaha motorcycles in Nepal, has launched the Yamaha TMax 560.
The TMax series has gone on to become the most successful sports scooter since its introduction in 2001. It was also a key inspiration for the Yamaha NMax 155.
With all that in mind, Yamaha is taking sports performance to the next level by redefining the performance scooter segment once and for all.
With that quick detail out of the way, let’s take a look at the new 2020 Yamaha TMax 560.
Yamaha TMax 560 Specifications
- Engine Type: Parallel twin-cylinder, 4-valves, DOHC FI
- BS6 Compliant: EURO5
- Displacement: 562 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter
- Max Power: 47.58 PS @ 7500 rpm
- Max Torque: 55.7 Nm @ 5250 rpm
- Top Speed: 185 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15 liters
- Mileage: 20 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 120/70-R15 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 160/60-R15 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Dual-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: USD Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Unit Swingarm
- Seat Height: 800 mm
- Ground Clearance: 125 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 25+ liters
- Kerb Weight: 218 Kg
- Colors: Blue, Black
Yamaha TMax 560 Price in Nepal: Rs. 34,99,000
Yamaha TMax 560 Overview
Yamaha TMax 560 sports a dynamic and aggressive body design. For better or worse, it does not look like a scooter.
It comes with a sporty look, complete with new body panels that include a redesigned “boomerang” side.
Yamaha TMax comes with a front twin LED headlamp with body integrated side-indicators. On the rear section, it comes with a unique “T-Shaped” LED taillamp.
The visually styling on the front and rear section fall short in comparison with its side profile.
It is lighter and more agile, without losing any of its eye-catching factors.
Yamaha TMax 560 comes with a EURO5 compliant engine.
It is a 562cc, Parallel Twin-Cylinder, 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled FI Engine which generates a max power of 47.58PS at 7500rpm and max torque of 55.7Nm at 5250rpm.
Moreover, it is mated to a V-Belt Automatic transmission with a massive 15-liter fuel tank capacity.
Talking about the suspension setup, it gets USD telescopic forks on the front and a mono-shock swingarm on the rear.
Furthermore, the TMax comes equipped with Traction Control System and 2-level DMode for smoother power delivery in town and sporty performance on the open road.
Yamaha TMax 560 is the most expensive and the most feature-loaded maxi-scooter in Nepal. For the asking price, it should be!
Here is a quick list of features in the new Yamaha TMax 560.
Yamaha TMax 560 Feature Highlights
- Powerful EURO5 Compliant FI Engine
- Dynamic and Aggressive Body Design
- Twin LED Headlamps with Body Integrated Side Indicators
- T-shaped LED Taillight
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Traction Control System with D-Mode
- Large Storage Space
- Smart Key Operation
- Monotone TFT Instrument Panel
- Front USD Forks and Rear Mono Shock Suspension
- Central Stand Locking System
Yamaha TMax 560 Price in Nepal and Availability
Yamaha TMax 560 is available in Nepal for a limited period with limited stocks!
As for the pricing, the Yamaha TMax 560 price in Nepal is Rs. 34.99 Lakhs.
Yamaha TMax 560 is priced similarly to other Yamaha superbikes like the Yamaha MT-09 and Yamaha Bolt.
If you are interested to book one for yourself, please contact the nearest Yamaha Nepal showroom before it runs out!