As Dashain approaches, Mobile companies, Auto companies, Cloth shops, everyone starts giving out deals to people. One such scheme from Xiaomi is here. It is not Dashain specific though. It is a 3 day deal on Xiaomi accessories and it is being called the Super Weekend sale that starts from today and will last until Sept 16. So, if you want to buy something made by Xiaomi, grab it by the weekend; it will save you some cash.
Contrary to many people’s belief, Xiaomi doesn’t only sell smartphones. It also makes accessories ranging from suitcases to slippers. If you are astonished by this fact, check this massager which is also available in a deal. This ‘Super Weekend Sale’ only applies to accessories from Xiaomi, not their phones.
Even though Xiaomi says accessories, it is discounting its Mi Notebook Air which is now available for Rs. 66,999 instead of its original price of Rs. 76,999.
Other sweet deals available are:
- We loop Hey 3s smartwatch
- Xiaomi Coffee Machine
- Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 2
- Xiaomi superfast 6 ports USB charger
- Mi In-ear headphones pro
- Xiaomi Outdoors Riding Back Pack
- Mi Trolley 90 Points Suitcase 20″
These are only some of the available deals, the ‘Super-Weekend Sale’ is far-reaching. Not only can you order these devices online, you can also buy it through Mi Stores all over Nepal. Happy Shopping!
Check all the deals from Xiaomi here.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…