Xiaomi Nepal has announced the launch of the new Redmi Note 4 variant. Redmi Note 4 32 GB was recently launched on May 3, 2017. And now Vatsal Impex has launched the Redmi Note 4 with 64 GB internal storage and 4 GB RAM which is available for pre-booking until May 12, 2017. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 64GB price in Nepal is Rs. 28,499. It is currently available for booking via this link.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by the Snapdragon 625 with Cortex-A53 octa-core processor clocked at 2.0 GHz. The display is a 5.5 inches full HD screen with a pixel density of 401 PPI. It is supported by Adreno 506 GPU for gaming backed up by 4 GB RAM. Unlike its predecessor, this variant supports 64 GB internal storage expandable via microSD. The device comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The front-camera is a CMOS 13 MP (f/2.0) shooter with standard dual LED flash with slow motion capabilities. Whereas, the rear camera is a decent 5 MP(f/2.0) featuring “Smart and Pro Beautify” function. Also, it runs on a massive Li-Ion 4100 mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SD Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0. (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 64GB internal storage expandable up to 128GB via microSD, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP CMOS, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors – Dark Grey, Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 28,499
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32 GB was well-praised by both the critics and consumers for its unique design, fast processor, and snappy camera performance. The coming release is exactly similar to the previously released 32 GB variant in terms of specifications. However, the new variant will feature 50% more internal storage with 1 GB extra RAM. This is good news for heavy smartphone users. More storage means more games, music, and movies. And more RAM means better gaming and multitasking experience.
Redmi Note 4 is a good mid-range smartphone compared to its competitors like OPPO F3. You can choose any variant of this device for your preference. But for Rs. 3,500 more, you can get the latest release with more memory and RAM.
Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer with Google Assistant Launched in NepalExpanding its ecosystem, Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L in Nepal on September…
Cheap Tecno Pop 6 with 5MP Camera Launched in NepalTecno has launched Tecno Pop 6 in Nepal. It is an entry-level smartphone. The Tecno…
GoPro Hero 11 Black with Larger 27MP 8:7 Sensor Launched in NepalThe newly announced GoPro Hero 11 Black is now available in Nepal. It was announced…