Xiaomi has been constantly releasing its new products in Nepal. And after the successful launch of Mi Tv 4A last week, Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi In Nepal) has launched Redmi 4X on 27th April 2017. Xiaomi Redmi 4X price in Nepal is Rs.18,499 and is available for pre-booking via this link. Also, you’ll get a free Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic Matte on pre-booking of the Redmi 4X.
Redmi 4X carries a 5 inches IPS panel with 720*1280 resolution and 294 PPI pixel density. In terms of processing power, Redmi 4X runs a 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Octa-core CPU and Adreno 505 GPU on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset. There are two variants of the phone, one with a 16 GB internal memory and 2 GB RAM while another variant has a 32 GB internal storage and 3 GB RAM. In the case of Nepal, we are getting the variant with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. Also, it includes a microSD slot (up to 256 GB) which also acts a SIM 2 slot.
Redmi 4X has a 13 MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus, and a LED flash. The camera features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama and etc. And, it captures video at 1080p (30fps) resolution. The front camera is a 5 MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture and captures at 1080p. Note that image stabilization is not supported in Redmi 4X.
In terms of sensors, Redmi 4X includes a rear-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and a compass. Also, Redmi 4X is powered by a Non-removable Li-ion 4100mAh battery with support for fast charging.
Redmi 4X Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 720x 1280pixels (~294PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU – Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 505
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 16 GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd, 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Price in Nepal: Rs. 18,499
Redmi 4X seems to be a direct update of the Redmi 4A which has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with a 1.4GHz Quad-core processor and Adreno 308GPU. It would have been better if the device included a 1080p panel instead of a 720p panel and a larger internal storage. However, the 4100mAh battery included in Redmi 4X is an absolute treat. It will easily last for more than a day under normal usage. For the price of Rs. 18,499 the phone seems to be pretty good but it would have been way better if we were to get the 32GB version for the same price.