Xiaomi is known for being extremely budget oriented among the Nepali Customers. The value you get with Xiaomi phones is not something you can expect from a regular run off the mill smartphone manufacturer. Again, on top of that, Xiaomi has recently announced that they will be joining hands with Daraz to provide their customers with even better value for what they pay.
Xiaomi’s official distributor, Vastal Impex and Daraz have come together to provide an exclusive offer in all the two variants of Xiaomi Redmi 4A smartphone. The 32GB version is going to get a Rs. 2500 cash discount whereas the 16GB version will be getting a price cut of Rs. 2000. This offer has started from today, April 19th.
Check out the deal here.
Redmi 4A is powered by Snapdragon 425 quad-core Cortex-A53 processor clocked at 1.4 GHZ which is backed up by 2 Gigabytes of RAM. The device runs on Android Marshmallow (v6.0.1) with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The display on this device is a 5.0-inch IPS Panel with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels.
The device features a 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with f/2.2 apertures. 3120 mAh battery will provide enough power for the device to last a day with the low power consuming hardware this device has.
Redmi 4A Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU – Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 308
- OS – Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
- Memory – 16GB or 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable (up to 128GB), 2GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3120 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, IR Blaster
- Colors – Gold, Dark Grey, Rose Gold
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Price in Nepal (Daraz): Rs. 9,499 (16GB), Rs. 10,499 (32GB)
When I first saw this offer, I thought there was a typo or there was something wrong with the post. Come on, it’s a ridiculous deal. I had to double check to know whether this was genuine or not. But turns out it is. You are getting a Snapdragon 425 CPU with 2 Gigabytes of RAM. If you were to buy a similarly speced smartphone from Huawei or any other brand, it would cost you well over 15 thousand rupees. But here you are getting it for less than 10 thousand.
I know the specs on paper might not look very impressive but at the price it comes in at, this is surely a great bargain. On top of all that you are getting a 13 Megapixel camera and a 3120 mAh battery, which is sure a standard that a phone needs to pass to be considered a “mid-range” but the irony is we are getting this smartphone at a price of ultra-budget phone. I surely have to give kudos to Xiaomi and Daraz for giving a phone of this caliber at this price.
Xiaomi and Daraz are planning to bring similar offers in the future for other smartphones as well, so watch out, there may be some ridiculous bargain for the money you have in your pocket.
So, tell us in the comments down below about what you think of this deal by Xiaomi and Daraz.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…