Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi has been rocking the Nepali smartphone market since its inception in Nepal. Each & every Xiaomi phones has been a consistent performer in the Nepali market. After the successful launch of Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A, Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi In Nepal) has launched the successor of Redmi series Redmi 4 Prime today on 23rd February, 2017.
The phone is available for purchase starting from today. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime price in Nepal is Rs.23,499. You can go to this link in order to book your Redmi 4 Prime.
Redmi 4 Prime Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 32GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd, 3GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.2, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Smartphones have been getting bigger with massive display screen but Redmi 4 Prime seems to be drifting from this trend with a compact 5-inch display. The best thing about this phone is that it has a massive 4100 mAh battery coupled with the power efficient Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, so expect this phone to last for more than a day with ease. I have been using this phone for a day now and it’s a great phone with a premium build. Though it’s smaller than the Redmi Note series, I think Redmi 4 Prime is a perfect replacement for the popular Redmi Note 3.
What do you think about Redmi 4 Prime? Will it be a hit or miss in Nepal? Let us know via comments below.