Xiaomi Nepal has announced the launch of Mi 6 128GB variant in Nepal. It is a premium high-end device; popular smartphone among tech enthusiast. Xiaomi Mi6 Price in Nepal(128GB) is Rs. 55,680 (Updated Price). You can also purchase the phone online via their official website.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 and octa-core processor clocked 2.45GHz. It runs on 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with Adreno 540 GPU. The internal storage receives a boost at 128GB. The device packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter. It runs custom MIUI 8 with Android 7.1 Nougat. Entire hardware is powered by Li-Po 3350mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Key Specifications
- Display –5.15″ display with reduced glare
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- CPU – Octa-core clocked at 2.45GHz
- GPU –Adreno 540
- Memory – 128GB internal storage, 6GB RAM
- OS –Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, OIS 4-axis & f/2.6), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera –8MP with 1080p recording
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3350mAh
- Sensors – Gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity, compass, light sensor, barometer
Xiaomi Mi 6 128 GB Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 55,680
Xiaomi Mi 6 features a 5.15” IPS FHD curved display. Reduced glare on the screen reduces harmful blue rays. The latest Snapdragon 835 works smooth. 6GB RAM with Adreno 540 provides a perfect combo for multitasking and gaming. The strongest feature is its dual 12MP cameras. It comes with 2x optical zoom, PDAF technology, Panorama, HDR adjustments. An 8mp front camera has a mirror, beautify feature and 1080p recording capability.
Like the iPhone, the device does not support a headphone jack. You have to use a Type C adapter to connect your headset. Li-Po 3350 mAh battery might not be enough but for average users, it will last for a day.
The phone is similar to a previous 64GB variant in hardware and design. The only difference between them is the storage. You have to pay Rs. 3,000 extra for the 128GB variant.