After a long splash of discussion, Xiaomi’s ‘concept smartphone’ finally arrives in Nepal. Vatsal Impex (Mi Nepal), the official distributor of Xiaomi products in Nepal has officially announced the availability of Mi Mix in Nepal.
There are two variants of Mi Mix, first, 4GB RAM with 128GB ROM, and second, 6GB RAM with 256GB ROM. As of now, the second variant of Mi Mix, only in black color option is available for pre-booking in Nepal. The company has priced the smartphone at Rs. 94,999 as the Maximum Retail Price. However, the company has decided to offer the smartphone at a discounted price of Rs. 89,999 – flat Rs. 5,000 rebate as an introductory offer.
Mi Mix Key Specifications
- Display – 6.4 inches (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 2040 pixels (~362 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821
- CPU – Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×2.19 GHz Kryo)
- GPU – Adreno 530
- OS – Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
- Memory – 256GB internal storage without card slot, 6GB RAM
- Primary Camera –16MP, f/2.0, EIS (gyro), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 5MP
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh battery/Quick Charge 3.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Mi Mix is listed in Mi Nepal official website where it can be pre-booked. Visit this link to pre-book Mi Mix. The booking period starts from today, March 6 and will last for the next four days that is until March 10. Mi Nepal is also offering a two-year warranty on software and a year warranty on the hardware of the smartphone.
According to Mi Nepal, there is a limited stock of Mi Mix available in Nepal. So, if you are looking forward to buying Mi Mix, then this might be the correct time to get this smartphone in hand.