The phone comes with a bezel-less 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It has 128GB of internal storage and can’t be expanded further. Also, it comes with a 6GB RAM.
As far as the cameras are concerned, it has a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Also, it has 3400mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Key Specifications
- Display: bezel-less 5.9-inch Full-HD+ display
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: 64/128/256 GB of internal storage(non-expandable), 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Sensors: Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 70,000
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with a bezel-less 5.99-inch touchscreen display. And, obviously, it is one of the best bezel-less designs of 2017. Except for the design, the Mi Mix 2 doesn’t have other striking features to stand out against the flagships from Samsung, LG, and Apple.
Nonetheless, it is a good phone with good performance. So, if you have been waiting for the Mi Mix 2, do go ahead & grab one for yourself.