The phone comes with a bezel-less 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It has 128GB of internal storage and can’t be expanded further. Also, it comes with a 6GB RAM.
As far as the cameras are concerned, it has a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. It runs on MIUI 9 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Also, it has 3400mAh non-removable battery.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Key Specifications
- Display: bezel-less 5.9-inch Full-HD+ display
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: 64/128/256 GB of internal storage(non-expandable), 6GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS (4-axis), dual-LED (dual tone) flash,
- Secondary Camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Sensors: Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price in Nepal (Expected): Rs. 70,000
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with a bezel-less 5.99-inch touchscreen display. And, obviously, it is one of the best bezel-less designs of 2017. Except for the design, the Mi Mix 2 doesn’t have other striking features to stand out against the flagships from Samsung, LG, and Apple.
Nonetheless, it is a good phone with good performance. So, if you have been waiting for the Mi Mix 2, do go ahead & grab one for yourself.
M1 Chip-powered Apple MacBook Pro 13 Gets Price Cut in NepalThe price of the Apple MacBook Pro 13 2020 (M1) is reduced in Nepal after…
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…