Chinese smartphone giant Xiaomi has been rocking the Nepali smartphone market since its inception in Nepal. Most notably, at present Xiaomi’s Mi Redmi Note 3 is one of the most demanded smartphones in Nepal. After the successful launch of Redmi Note 3 Pro earlier this month, Vatsal Impex (Official Distributor of Xiaomi In Nepal) has launched the gigantic phablet Mi Max today on 1st August 2016.
The phone is available for pre-booking starting from today until 4th August for Rs.32,999. Afterwards, the phone will be made available in the market and stores at cost price of Rs.34,999. You can go to this link in order to book your Mi Max.
Mi Max Key Specifications
- Display – 6.44 inches (~74.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650
- CPU – Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72
- GPU – Adreno 510
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 32GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd , 3GB RAM
- Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 4K capture capability, phase detection autofocus
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4850 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Personally, I am not a big fan of giant phablets as they are hectic to carry around and one hand operations are almost impossible. Mi Max is one of the enormous phones available right now and it is certainly not the one for you if portability is your major concern. Even, though it is excellent for media consumption given its large 6.44 inches screen, it has a low 342 PPI pixel density that might be the area of concern for some users.
What do you think about Mi Max? Will it sustain in the market? Let us know via comments below.
We have reviewed Mi Max, check out our complete review of the phone on this link.
And, here is our review video.