Xiaomi has launched the Mi 11 in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 price in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for the 8/256GB variant. It is available in three colors: Black, Blue, and, White.
Mi 11 is Xiaomi’s flagship phone with a WQHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, and Snapdragon 888. It is the successor of the Mi 10.
So, let’s take a brief look at the Xiaomi Mi 11.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- Body: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather), glass back (Gorilla Glass) or eco leatherback, aluminum frame
- Display: 6.81 inches AMOLED, 1440 x 3200 pixels, Gorilla Glass Victus, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4600 mAh Battery, Fast charging 55W, Power Delivery 3.0, Fast wireless charging 50W, Reverse wireless charging 10W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Purple, Khaki
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 89,999 (8/256GB)
Xiaomi Mi 11 Overview
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a slight design change in comparison to Mi 10. The rear has an interesting-looking camera module with multiple layers.
On the front, the screen curves on both sides, and underneath is an optical fingerprint scanner. The hole punch is on the left side and the device has a very minimal bezel all around.
Xiaomi has implemented its best display yet on the Mi 11. Mi 11 sports a 6.851 inches AMOLED display with WQHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and comes with a 480Hz touch sampling rate along with 1771 nits of peak brightness as claimed by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first phone to come with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888 flagship chipset.
It has an Octa-Core processor with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores. It is one of the first chipsets to employ the new Cortex X1 high-performance cores. As shown by Xiaomi on stage, Mi 11 had an ANTUTU score of 745942.
Furthermore, it has 8GB of LPDDR 5 RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Other highlight includes a Harman Kardon-tuned stereo speakers, dual 5G connectivity (Sub-6 GHz networks), Wi-Fi 6E support, and Bluetooth 5.2.
Mi 11 has a triple camera setup with a 108MP main sensor. They are using the Samsung ISOCELL Bright S5KHMX main sensor with a sensor size of 1/1.33.
There’s a 13MP ultrawide angle camera with 123-degree FOV alongside a 5MP macro lens. On to the front, it has a single 20MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by a 4600 mAh battery with 55W wired fast-charging. It also has 50W wireless charging support and 10W reverse charging support.
The 55W wired-charging charges Mi 11 up to 100% in just 45 mins and the 50W wireless charging charges it to 100% in just 53 mins.
Xiaomi has also decided to skip the charger in the box but will provide a 65W GaN adapter for free if you don’t have a compatible charger already.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for 8/256GB variant. It will soon be available via authorized retail stores across Nepal.
|Xiaomi Mobile||Variant||Price in Nepal|
|Mi 11||8/256GB||Rs. 89999|
Furthermore, Xiaomi is also providing one-time breakage insurance for one year. This offer is only valid on purchase till 30th June.
Mi 11 misses out on some flagship things like the periscope/telephoto lens which is available in the Pro model. Else, it looks like a very good device for the price.
What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi 11? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Redmi Note 10 review in Nepali.