Chinese Smartphone Company VIVO is in line for releasing their new mid-range “S” series and the first of the series i.e. VIVO S1 will be releasing in a short while. Vivo Nepal has been releasing teasers for the phone in their official Facebook page. And by the looks of it, it will be released in a week or so.
Vivo S1: Let’s talk about its specs
Talking about the phone itself, the design is quite smooth, unique and has a shimmery bluish gradient in the center of the back. The display is 6.38-Inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The screen is bezel-less with a waterdrop display.
It comes with a mediaTek Helio P65 Octa-core processor and comes in 4GB /128GbB variant which can be expanded up to 256GB. The phone currently runs on FunTouch OS based on Android 9.
The phone has huge battery capacity of 3,940mAh which will last a day with medium to heavy usage and with fast charging it will fully charge the battery at around 90 minutes. For security, the phone contains an in-display fingerprint sensor and face unlock which is pretty fast and accurate.
ALSO READ: Mi Nepal Teases the Launch of Redmi K20 Pro: The New Flagship Killer is Finally Coming to Nepal!
The rear is a triple camera setup with 16MP primary Camera with f 1.78, 8MP Ultra-Wide Camera with f 2.2 and a 5MP depth sensor with f 2.4. The front has a 25MP camera for selfies with f 2.0 which is the main highlighting feature of the phone. The phone does support dual SIM setup. The headphone jack is still present in the phone as well.
Vivo S1 Key Specifications
- Display: 38-Inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P65 Octa core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53) Processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 6 GB RAM/128GB ROM can be expanded up to 256GB
- Triple Camera Rear Setup: 12 MP, f/1.8, 13mm (ultrawide), PDAF // 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) // 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor // Features include: LED flash, panorama.
- Video: [email protected] and [email protected]
- Front Camera: Single Motorized pop-up 25MP front camera at f 2.0 and video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable 3940 mAh battery, Fast Charge 18W
- Others: In-built fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock.
Vivo S1 Price in Nepal: TBA
Note: The above mentioned specifications are based on the Chinese model and we aren’t sure yet if it will be the same for the model coming to Nepal.
Overall, the phone is stylish and comes with acceptable features for a mid-range device. The phone will be released within the week or at the beginning of August.
We will be reviewing the phone after it is released. So, till then keep sticking with us for more details.
READ NEXT: Alcatel Smartphones Are Finally Here in Nepal: The New Budget Kings?
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…