One of the most famous scooter brand, Piaggio Vespa, has once again come with the a new and stylish model Vespa LX 125 in Nepalese market. The official distributor of Piaggio Vespa, D-Lifestyle recently launched this new model Vespa LX 125. Vespa LX 125 price in Nepal is set Rs. 2,39,946.
The 125cc engine used in Vespa breathes out via 3 valves. It is a single cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke engine which turns out a maximum power and torque output of 10.06 bhp and 10.6 Nm at 7500 and 6000 rpm respectively. It uses continuous variable transmission which is suitable for gearless scooters. The engine in Vespa LX 125 is so smooth and well refined that even after weighing 114 kgs due to its steal body, it is able to maintain its speed of 0-60 kmph with in 8.6 sec and top speed upto 100 kmph. It has also maintain its power to weight ratio.
Vespa LX 125 comes with 7 liters fuel tank and petrol engine that delivers the mileage of 40-45 kmpl in city while in highway it can give the mileage upto 55 kmpl. This is one of the most fuel efficient model in vespa segment.
Vespa LX 125 has a very light handles and because of that people will feel very easy and comfortable while riding on city traffic. The ride quality is also superior and with the wheelbase of 1290 mm Vespa LX 125 stay so stable around corners and high speed. However Vespa LX 125 has also concerned about comfort while riding. With 770 mm seat height, premium leathered seat, single side arm fornt suspension and duel-effect hydraulic shock absorber as rear suspension will provide full comfort to people while ridding this scooter.
What about safety?
People always look for the safety features while buying bikes and scooters. So Piaggio has built Vespa LX 125 not only for looks, power and comfort but also for safety. The solid steel body of Vespa LX 125 provides better safety than others at the time of collision. 140mm drum break at front and 150 mm drum break at rear tyre manages to stop the scooter accurately. R10 sized nylogrip tyres used in Vespa LX 125 provides the perfect grip on the roads and corners at high speed as well.
Piaggio Vespa LX 125 is available in six attractive shades: Nero Volcano (Black), Monte Bianco (White), Rosso Dragon (Red), Giallo Lime (Yellow), Midnight Blue and Rosso Chainto (Dark Maroon).
What is new in Vespa LX 125?
There are many advanced features that are inserted in Vespa LX 125 and some of the new and unique features are listed below.
- 3 spoke alloy wheels
- Analog speedometer and fuel indicator with digital timer display
- Drum breaks on both tyres
- Chrome grill at front
Key Specs of Vespa LX 125
- Engine Displ. : 125ccc
- Power : 9.76 bph @ 7500 rpm
- Torque : 10.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Mileage : 50 kmpl (average)
- No Of Gears : Automatic
- Breaks : Drum
- Wheels Type : 3 spoke alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank : 7 liters
Vespa LX 125 Price in Nepal (2017 Edition): Rs. 2,39,946
For further information about Vespa LX 125, please can contact Vespa Nepal at this link.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…