It’s always a hassle to search for a Valentine’s day gift, don’t you think so? Cheesy gifts are wonderful but they don’t last that long.
So, maybe this year, you could consider giving your significant other something else. Something that’s a little techy and nifty at the same time! If you’re in, we’ve compiled a list of 5 significant Valentines day tech gifts in Nepal that may be handy for you. So, without further ado, let’s dive right in.
Best Tech Valentines Day Gifts in Nepal
#1. GoPro Hero 8 Black
If you love travelling a lot, GoPro Hero 8 Black is a must have! This action cam has a wide variety of features that can capture each and every moment elegantly. With the abilities to shoot 4K videos at 60 fps alongside HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization, the Hero 8 can capture the very essence of travelling in just a few frames.
Besides that, the action cams feature modular accessories that can be mounted right on which in turn provides a wide variety of functionalities.
#2. Huawei Watch GT 2
The GT Watch 2 is a must have watch for fitness freaks. The device features a classy elegant design with just two knobs on the sides to control/interact with the watch. On top, it has a 1.39 inches screen with a screen resolution of 454 x 454 pixels.
The GT Watch 2 has a wide variation of features embedded within for fitness. Continuous heart rate monitoring, Altitude barometer, Tracking, monitoring, and identifying types of daily activities, and providing step, calories, Exercise statistics are some of the elegant features of the device.
#3. Redmi K20 Pro
Redmi K20 Pro was the flagship killer for the year 2019. With its alluring glass body and its flagship grade specifications at a mid-range price, the K20 pro is still a killer phone. AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 855, 6/8GB RAM, 48MP centered triple camera and 4000mh battery with 27W fast charging are still the features to appreciate in this device.
Furthermore, the phone’s gotten a price drop on the occasion of Valentine’s day.
#4. Huawei Band 4e
Huawei’s Band 4e is a tracker basically made for runners and players, well mostly basketball players. The Band maybe a little compact but it still provides a comprehensive detail about your daily activities in an elegant way.
2 weeks of battery, time, steps, distance, calories, sleep tracking, alarm clock, phone search and six-axis motion sensor for perfect tracking makes the band 4e a great day to day fitness buddy.
#5. Accurate Wireless Earbuds
And last but not the least, we have the Accurate Wireless Earbuds. These sleek earbuds maybe economical but don’t fall for their price! They’re pretty good earbuds with loud output and decent clarity. Likewise, the battery life on the device is quite admirable as well.
Currently, the buds are available at a discounted price of Rs 3,200 from Daraz.
So, this was our top 5 picks for Valentine’s Day. Which one would you give or want for you? Do let us know in the comments down below.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…