- The two firms are: China Railway Engineering Consulting Group (CRECG) and China Energy Engineering Corporation (CEEC). They have been asked to submit their business proposals to KVDA soon.
- Last April, the Ministry of Urban Development approved the first phase of the project, a 6.2 km road between Chobhar and Satungal.
- The project was then delayed for many months due to land acquisition disputes.
- The project covers 72 Km Outer Ring Road and has to acquire 9,000 ropanis of land in Chobhar and Satungal. The land acquisition is estimated at Rs. 20 billion.
- The road, once built, is expected to ease the growing traffic in Kathmandu Valley.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Suzuki V-Strom SX, New 250cc Adventure Motorcycle, Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon!Suzuki V-Strom SX is heading to Nepal… allegedly. Vishal Group, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro with ECG Feature Launched in NepalHuawei has launched its smartwatch Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro in Nepal. The Huawei Watch…
All-New Mahindra Scorpio-N Launched: Nepal’s Favorite SUV Daunts a New Avatar!All-new Mahindra Scorpio-N is now officially available in Nepal. Agni Group, the authorized distributor of…