Shree Pradi Trading, the official distributor of Tata cars in Nepal, recently launched the new Tata Tigor in Nepal. As per the company, the price of new Tata Tigor 2017 in Nepal is set to be Rs. 23,45,000 which is the starting price of the car. The price of Tata Tigor varies according to its variants.
Tata Motors invented the compact sedan with the Indigo CS and has now reinvented it with the Tigor. Rather than just simply tacking on a boot to a hatch, the manufacturer has instead given the Tigor a swooping coupé body style which the company has dubbed ‘Styleback’. Based on the popular Tiago, Tata Tigor is extremely well-priced and has a strong foundation too. Tata Tigor is now powered by 1047cc which pumps out the max power of 69 bhp @ 4000 rpm and max torque of 140 Nm @ 3000 rpm.
In terms of dimension, the Tigor is a sub-4 metre, four-door compact sedan. However, the Tigor is 3992 mm in length, 1677 mm in width and 1537 mm in height. The body gets a longer wheelbase of 2450 mm. The ground clearance on the Tata Tigor has gone upto 170 mm. The 2017 model Tata Tigor is now available with either the 1.2-litre Revotron three-cylinder petrol engine or the 1.05-litre Revotorq three-cylinder diesel engine.
The Tata Tigor 2017 also comes with advanced features that include the LED projector headlamps, LED tail lamps, fog lamps and ORVM integrated LED turn indicators, Harman touchscreen infotainment system with eight speakers, AUX, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity, Android smartphone-based navigation and steering-mounted audio controls.Other features include tilt steering, driver side auto down power window with delay function, electrically adjustable ORVMs, day and night Inside Rear View Mirror (IRVM), etc
The Tata Tigor now comes with fuel tank capacity of 35 liters and provide the mileage upto 22 kmpl in average which is quite impressive compared to its competitors like Honda Amaze, Ford Figo Aspire, Hyundai Xcent etc. The engine comes with a 5-speed manual transmission. The petrol engine can return 20.0 kmpl where diesel engine can deliver upto 24.4 kmpl.
Braking power on the Tata Tigor comes from disc brakes at the front and drum brakes at the rear. The model also gets ABS with EBD, 3-point seatbelt as well as dual front airbags. The sedan also comes with central lock and speed sensing auto lock. These features in Tata Tigor 2017 makes the care safer.
The Tata Tigor comes in a total of four variants – XE, XT, XZ, and XZ (O) loaded with several best-in-class features as well as the price, which varies as per the variant. Tigor is available in six colors that are Copper Dazzle, Berry Red, Striker Blue, Platinum Silver, Pearlescent White and Espresso Brown.
Tata Tigor Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1047 cc
- Power : 69 bph @ 4000rpm
- Torque : 140 Nm @ 3000rpm
- Mileage : 24.4 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 5-speed
- Transmission : Manual
- ABS : Yes
- Head Lamp : LED Projector
- Fuel Type : Petrol/Diesel
- Ground Clearance : 170mm
Tata Tigor Price in Nepal (2017 Edition): 23,45,000
For further information about new Tata Tigor 2017, please can contact Shree Pradi Trading Pvt Ltd.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…