To all computer programmers and everyone else in the line of software development that are ready to test their skills and improve themselves, here is a new opportunity.
Locus along with Fusemachines presents Locus Hack-a-week 2018. Starting from January 21 until January 27, the week-long event will be held at IOE, Pulchowk Campus.
According to the organizers, the event aims to become a hub to amass a large number of enthusiasts coming from different disciplines working together to come up with impactful solutions in raging issues. It will bring together a number of innovative participants engage in teams of collaboration to fashion out some product in forms of software development, business modeling, and ambitious marketing campaign.
The event has three main categories:
- Health and education
- Games and entertainment
- AI/Data Science
All teams in the competition will work in one of the three categories.
The competition has the following rules:
- Idea submission deadline is 18th January, 11:59 PM
- Top five teams with the best idea will be selected in each of the three categories, the selection result will be published by 19th January 2018.
- A team can register any number of ideas in any categories but at most one idea will be selected from a team.
- A representative from each of the selected team should visit LOCUS office with payment of Nepali 1,500/– by 20th January 2018, 4 PM.
- Waiting list call will be made on 20th January, 2018by 8 PM
- Payment will not be refundable.
- The members of the organizing team aren’t allowed to participate.
Date: 21 January to 27 January
Venue: IOE, Pulchowk Campus
Registration Deadline: 20th January 2018, 4 PM.
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,500
Winners of each category will get Rs. 15,000 along with possible internship offers.
For more information about the event and registration, visit Locus website.
Royal Enfield Expands Assembly Operations to Nepal: Birgunj Facility Now Operational!HIGHLIGHTS Royal Enfield CKD Unit expands local assembly operation to Nepal. CKD Unit in Birgunj…
Revamped Budget for Riders: Major Tax Cuts for Higher CC Bikes in Nepal!HIGHLIGHTS Govt has reduced excise duty on 200cc-400cc motorcycles. It has also reduced Road Development…
Royal Enfield Bikes Price in Nepal (June 2023 Updated)This is the complete price list for the Royal Enfield bikes in Nepal for .…