IMS Motors, the authorized distributor of Ssangyong motors in Nepal has launched its new model, Ssangyong Tivoli in Nepal. In corresponding to Tivoli’s tagline i.e. Escape from the ordinary, Ssangyong Tivoli actually comes with amazing looks and performance in compact SUV format.
Ssangyong Tivoli price in Nepal is set to be Rs. 65,99,000 for automatic variant and Rs. 56,99,000 manual variant. Manufactured by one of the greatest South Korean Automobile company, Tivoli has got many reasons to attract the customers.
The Ssangyong Tivoli looks its part as an SUV with the decked up bonnet and the LED DRL eyebrows on the projector headlamps. The flared wheel arches, a tall shoulder line, and the twin box cabin impart the right stance for the compact SUV. The tail is simple and yet looks interesting due to the LED tail lamps.
Other unique features like power sunroof, roof rails, exterior mirrors, egressive bumper with wider air intake and extraordinary fog lamps have been embedded in this SUV. 4202 mm in length, 1798 mm in width and 1600 mm in height with 170 mm of ground clearance provides the perfect dimension to this model which allows costumers the great driving experience on both off-road and highway.
On the inside, Ssangyong Tivoli comes with modern features and attractive design. Manually adjustable steering, commanding road view with narrow pillars on both sides, handy rearview camera, high-quality FM radio with six speakers and MP3 compatibility, sensitive touchscreen, and comfortable leather seats are inbuilt in new Ssangyong Tivoli 2017 which make this SUV more interesting from inside.
Though these features don’t come in base option but Ssangyong has managed to satisfy their customers with its built quality. Besides that getting in and out is easy in 2017 Tivoli, thanks to the wide open door. The rear square boot space is also really good because of boxy shape and high roofline. Automatic dual-zone air conditioning, automatic power folding door mirrors, rain sensing wipers, front and rear parking sensor comes as an option.
The new Ssangyong Tivoli 2017 is now powered by 1597cc that pumps out the max power of 128 ps @ 6000 rpm and max torque of 160 Nm @ 4600 rpm in base option. With the kerb weight of 1465 kgs, Ssangyong Tivoli has managed to maintain its mileage of 16 kmpl in highway and 12 kmpl at city area. Tivoli 20117 comes with 47 liters of fuel tank capacity.
About safety, Tivoli 2017 comes with combined ABS(Antilock Braking System) and provides you the perfect breaking at even emergency situation. 7 airbags (in options), high beam assist, LDW(Lane Departure Warning), Front Collision Warning, automatic traffic sign recognition(in option), automatic speed sensing door locks, Electronic Stability Program(ESP) etc are the extra safety features that are built in in Tivoli 2017 that helps Ssangyong to beat its rivals.
Ssangyong Tivoli 2017 Key Specs
- Engine Displ. : 1597cc
- Power : 128 bph @ 6000rpm
- Torque : 168 Nm @ 4600rpm
- Mileage(city) : 16 kmpl
- No Of Gears : 6-speed manual
- Transmission : Manual (automatic in option)
- ABS : Combined ABS
- Fuel Type : Petrol and Diseal
- Ground Clearance : 170mm
- Kerb Weight : 1465 kgs
Ssangyong Tivoli Price in Nepal M/T Semi-Loaded: Rs. 56,99,000
Ssangyong Tivoli Price in Nepal A/T Fully Loaded: Rs. 65,99,000
For further information about new Ssangyong Tivoli 2017, please contact IMS MOTORS.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…