SiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal.
EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech EVs in Nepal, is planning to launch its first-ever electric SUV.
SiTech (also known as Xinte Auto) is a Chinese automobile manufacturer from China. The company was founded in 2018 and has sold more than 3,00,000 units in 2019-20.
Sitech Dev1 will be a compact electric hatchback/SUV with a minimalistic design and practical features.
While key specifications details are known, other relevant details are yet to be known. As for the pricing, Sitech Dev1 price in Nepal will be around Rs. 30 Lakhs to Rs. 35 Lakhs.
With this said, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming SiTech Dev1 in Nepal along with its key specifications.
SiTech Dev 1 Specifications
- Motor: Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM)
- Dimension: 3735 x 1655 x 1550 mm
- Wheelbase: 2415 mm
- Max Power: 55 kW
- Max Torque: 170 Nm
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive Type: FWD
- Top Speed: 100 Kmph
- Battery Capacity: 35.1 kWh
- Range: 300 Km
- Charging Time: 5-6 Hours
- Front Tyre: 185/55 R15 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 185/55 R15 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Longitudinal Trailing Arm Type
- Seating: 5-Seater
- Storage Capacity: n/a
- Ground Clearance: n/a
- Kerb Weight: 1120 kg
- Colors: Red, Blue, White
SiTech Dev1 Price in Nepal: Rs. 30 Lakhs – Rs. 35 Lakhs (Expected)
SiTech Dev1 Overview
Sitech Dev1 sports a futuristic styling, complete with sleek lines along with a clean look.
In the front section, Dev1 sports a sharp quad-LED headlamp matched along with C-shaped LED DRLs.
It comes with the classic EV grille with a front charging port. Moreover, it features aerodynamic slits on the front bumper to boost its overall look.
The side profile is kept simple. However, the blacked-out roof, attractive alloy wheels, and minimal side lines prevent keeping it from being too simple.
Moving to the rear section, two elements catch the eye: sharp LED tail lamp design and blacked-out tailgate.
The styling has a strange mix of complexity, simplicity, and elegance.
Sitech Dev1 is powered by a 55kW Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM). It can generate a max power of 55kW and a max torque of 170 Nm.
Moreover, it comes with a 35.1kWh Ternary Lithium Battery with support for fast charging.
Dev1 can charge on an average of 5.5 hours that claims a range up to 300 Km. Additionally, it provides a top speed of 100Kmph.
Sitech Nepal has yet to confirm its upcoming features. Nonetheless, here are some expected highlights.
SiTech Dev1 Feature Highlights
- 55kW PSMS Motor
- 35.1kWh Ternary Lithium Battery
- Futuristic Styling
- LED Headlamp with LED DRL
- LED Tail Lamp
- Dual-Tone Colors with Blacked-out Roof
- Multiple Drive Modes
- LCD Dashboard
- Touch Infotainment System
- Air Conditioning Temperature Control
- ABS + EBD
- Dual Airbag
- Parking Sensor
- Hill Assist
SiTech Dev1 Price in Nepal and Availability
Sitech Dev1 price in Nepal will be around Rs. 30 Lakhs – 35 Lakhs. Moreover, it is expected to be available in a single variant.
|Sitech Dev1||Expected Price in Nepal|
|Sitech Dev1||Rs. 30 – 35 Lakhs|
Talking about its availability, Sitech Dev1 will arrive in a month or two. Only after that, Sitech will make its official entry into the Nepali EV market.
Sitech Nepal has opened its official showroom at Naxal, Kathmandu.
If you want to know more about the upcoming EV, be sure to check them out!
Also, watch the Proton Saga review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- OnePlus Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsOnePlus is a Chinese smartphone maker that focuses on performance over anything else. Its parent…
- Honda CB350 RS Gets a Price Hike in Nepal – Rs. 23,000 Expensive!Honda CB350 RS is now more expensive in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in Nepal!Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…