- After cashback, the price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 (12/256GB) is Rs. 1,99,999.
- It is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm) and has a 50MP camera.
- The phone features a 7.6 inches Foldable 120Hz display.
Samsung has launched the Galaxy Z Fold 4, its latest foldable flagship, in Nepal. The launch was originally scheduled for August but was postponed due to an import ban imposed by the Nepal government.
What is the Price of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 in Nepal?
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,99,999 (12/256GB) after a massive cashback of Rs. 45,000 for a limited period of time.
Samsung unveiled its fourth-generation foldable smartphones, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Z Flip 4, at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked Event on August 10, 2022.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is a foldable device from Samsung that succeeds last year’s Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. In this article, we will be discussing the specifications and features of the Samsung Galaxy Fold 4.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Specifications
- Body: 263 g, Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame
- Unfolded: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm
- Folded: 155.1 x 67.1 x 14.2-15.8 mm
- Main Display: 7.6 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1812 x 2176 pixels (~373 ppi density), 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Cover Display: 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 904 x 2316 pixels (23.1:9), 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 670
- Memory: 256GB 12GB RAM, No Card Slot
- OS: Android 12L, One UI 4.1.1
- Rear Camera: 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 10 MP, f/2.4, 67mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Video: 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+
- Front Camera: 4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2.0µm, under display
- Cover Camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm
- Video (under display): 1080p@30fps
- Video (cover camera): 4K@60fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Gray-green, Phantom Black, Beige, Burgundy
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 1,99,999 (12/256GB)
Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Overview
The design of the new Fold 4 looks very similar to its predecessor Fold 3, but there has been a few small changes. The Fold 4 is slightly lighter than the Fold 3: 263 g compared to Z Flip 3’s 271 g.
The phone is not as tall as before, while the width of the device is increased. And the hinge of the device is slimmer and the bezels are narrower.
Other than that, the phone can be unfolded to reveal a large flexible screen. It is rated IPX8 for protection against water. The front and back of the device (when folded) are made up of Gorilla Glass Victus+, while it has an aluminum frame and hinge, which Samsung calls Armor Aluminum. The inside screen, like last year, is of plastic.
The main display measures 7.6 inches diagonally. It is a QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X OLED panel with up to a 120Hz refresh rate. It also has an under-display camera, which is now even less visible.
The 6.2-inch HD+ OLED Cover Screen is a few millimetres wider than before at a 23.1:9 aspect ratio. It also supports up to a 120Hz refresh rate.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is powered by the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. Built on TSMC 4nm, the chipset has three CPU clusters comprised of a single powerful Arm Cortex-X2 flagship-core, three performance and efficiency-balanced Arm Cortex-A710 big-cores, and four power-efficient Arm Cortex-A510 little-cores.
The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 is more powerful than Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 while being very efficient. The phone comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB/512GB/1TB internal storage. Only the 256GB variant is available in Nepal.
It has a triple-camera setup on the back that includes a 50MP main camera, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 10MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and 30x digital zoom.
A 10MP selfie camera is given on the outside. There is also a 4MP camera under the main display. The phone can shoot up to 4K video at 60fps.
Battery and OS
The foldable has a 4400mAh battery. It supports 25W fast charging and 15W fast wireless charging. The Fold 3 supported 11W fast wireless charging.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 is the first device to ship with Android 12L. Android 12L is a special version of Android created by Google for large-screen experiences. It is topped with One UI 4.1.1.
It allowed the Galaxy Fold 4 to have a Taskbar, which lets users open apps quickly while using other apps. There are also new swipe gestures that help in multitasking.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 price in Nepal is Rs. 1,99,999 (12/256GB) after a massive cashback of Rs. 45,000 for a limited period of time. The phone is available for purchase at Samsung showrooms and authorized retail stores across the country.
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4||Price in Nepal||Price After Cashback|
|12/256GB||Rs. 244999||Rs. 199999|
The Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 is the fourth generation of Samsung’s foldable phones. It is Samsung’s current most expensive and most powerful phone. The phone is slimmer and lighter than before with narrower bezels. And it has the latest flagship chipset.
What do you think of the Samsung Z Fold 4? Let us know in the comments!