Samsung has slashed the price of Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Nepal as a part of Monsoon Cashback Offer. After the cashback, Samsung S10+ is now available for a significant discount.
Right now, the Samsung S10+ price in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB ROM. Whereas it costs Rs. 99,999 for the 8GB RAM/512GB ROM variant.
You’re getting Rs. 35,000 cashback on the 512GB storage variant and Rs. 15,900 cashback on the 128GB variant. But this offer is only valid till 31st July 2020.
One of the best phones available is up for a discounted price. So let’s see what it has to offer!
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Specifications
- Body: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm, 175 g, Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4-inches Dynamic AMOLED, 1440×3040 Resolution, 19:9 Aspect Ratio, 522 ppi, Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10+
- Chipset: Exynos 9820 (8 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- Memory: 512GB ROM 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM 8GB RAM, UFS 2.1, MicroSD up to 1TB
- OS: Android 10, OneUI 2
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (Wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (Telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (Ultrawide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, Super Steady video
- Video: [email protected] (no EIS), [email protected], [email protected]/60/240fps, [email protected], HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS
- Front Camera: 10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 22mm (Wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm, Depth sensor
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery, Fast Charging 15W, USB Power Delivery 2.0, Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 9W
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 99,999 (8GB/512GB) / Rs. 89,999 (8GB/128GB)
Samsung S10+ Overview
Samsung Galaxy S10+ is a year-old flagship from Samsung. It has a premium design and build with an all-glass design and aluminum frame.
On the rear, it gets a triple camera setup and on the front, it has a pill-shaped punch hole on the front. It has IP68 certification for water resistance and has Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
S10+ is also one of the phones to rock a horizontal camera setup and the first Samsung flagship to come with the in-display fingerprint sensor.
We get a 6.4 inches Dynamic AMOLED Display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 3040. It supports HDR10 so you can watch HDR videos on YouTube and Netflix. But, it’s a 60Hz display. You don’t get high refresh rate goodness with it.
S10 Plus is packing an Exynos 9820 with Octa-core CPU and Mali G76 MP12 GPU. Along with it, you can get 8GB RAM and 128/512GB storage.
Exynos 9820 is built-in 8nm process and has an Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2×2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU along with Mali-G76 MP12 GPU.
While Exynos 9820 is a flagship chipset with good performance. It is known to lag behind its Snapdragon counterpart, Snapdragon 855. This is much more evident while gaming. But, it is still a good chipset which will handle everything you throw at it.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ has a triple camera setup with a 12MP main sensor, a 12MP telephoto lens, and a 16MP ultrawide sensor. It can capture videos up to 4K 60fps without EIS with HDR10+ support.
On the front, it has a dual-camera setup with 10MP and 8MP sensors. It can capture videos up to 4k 60fps via the front camera.
You can read our full review here to get more insight into its camera capability.
ALSO READ: Samsung Galaxy S10 Gets Massive a Discount in Nepal – Available at Rs. 74,999
S10 Plus rocks a 4100 mAh battery along with 15W fast charging. It will easily take you through a full day without any problem But, the 15W fast charging for a flagship phone doesn’t sound convincing.
It will take slightly over 1 and a half hours to charge it from 0 to 100.
Furthermore, it runs on One UI 2.1 on top of Android 10. And, it is sure to get the Android 11 update in the future. Also, the S10+ retains the headphone jack.
Samsung S10 Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
With the current offer, the Samsung S10 Plus price in Nepal is Rs. 89,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB ROM and Rs. 99,999 for the 8GB RAM512GB ROM variant.
|Samsung S10+ Variant||Old Price||Offer Price||Cashback|
|512GB||Rs. 135899||Rs. 99999||35900|
|128GB||Rs. 105899||Rs. 89999||15900|
ALSO READ: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
This is a really good offer. We’re getting a heavy discount on a top-notch phone. So, if you were thinking of getting a flagship Samsung phone this is definitely the right time.
However, you can get a more value flagship phone if you go for the Xiaomi Mi 10 for the same price of around Rs. 89k. It has the Snapdragon 865, 30W Fast charging, 30W Wireless fast charging,108MP camera sensor, and a top-notch AMOLED display.
Yes! the OS experience is going to matter a lot. But, if you don’t mind MIUI, then Mi 10 is the better choice.
So what are your thoughts about Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
More on Gadgets:
- OnePlus Nord Available for Pre-Order in Nepal via Oliz Store
- iPhone SE (2020), The Cheapest iPhone in 2020, Arrives in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 70,000
- Mi Router 4C with Four Antennae Launched in Nepal – Priced at Rs. 2,399
Taiwanese Accessory Brand Promate Enters NepalHIGHLIGHTS Promate, a mobile accessory brand, enters Nepal. The brand introduces a range of products,…
Benco S1 Pro with 33W Fast Charging Launching Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Benco S1 Pro may launch this week in Nepal. It is a budget smartphone,…
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Nepal Dropped by Rs. 60,000 with New Tax Cuts!HIGHLIGHTS Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.99 Lakhs. The price has been…
where can by Galaxy 10 + or later models here in Kathmandu?