Every year Samsung strives to make the most powerful smartphone in the history of Android land, and every year we get that smartphone in the form of a Note device. This year’s no exception.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Note 9 on 9th August in New York, and we have already seen what this phone is capable of from the videos of US YouTubers. It is, as expected, a beauty to behold and a force to be reckoned with simultaneously.
Some highlighting features are the new 512GB internal storage option which, to our knowledge, is a first on any smartphone, changes in the S-pen, and the massive 4000mAh battery. This thing is going all in on the specs. If you want to know more about the phone read our article on the Note 9.
Naturally, most of you would want to see this device in Nepal. We thought it will be some time before this thing makes its entry into the Nepali market. But in a recent blogger’s meet, Samsung announced that the pre-orders for the Note 9 in Nepal will start from 17th August which will last until 30th August.
There’s a possibility that the phone would be available in stores from 31st August itself. Though they haven’t revealed the pricing yet, we expect the base model, the one with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, to cost around Rs. 1,20,000 (It costs $999.99 in the US). However, we don’t know if the 512GB version will be available to pre-order or not.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inches Super-AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)
- Chipset: Exynos 9810 Octa
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA
- Memory: 512 GB, 8 GB RAM or 128 GB, 6 GB RAM (expandable up to 512GB using microSD card)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS; 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm, 1/3.4″, 1µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF
- Battery: Non-removable Li-ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors: Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Price in Nepal: Rs. 109,900 (128GB model)
Interested buyers will have to pay some money for the pre-booking. That price hasn’t been disclosed yet. We’ll know it when the pre-order goes live on Friday. Three color variants, Ocean Blue, Copper, and Black will be available in Nepal. Sadly, the sterling Lavender Purple won’t be making its way just yet. In the future? Maybe. Fingers crossed.
While IMS (Integrated Mobility Solutions Pvt. Ltd.), the authorized distributor of Samsung Phones in Nepal, brought the Note 9 swiftly, the Galaxy Watch and the wireless chargers will take some time to arrive. If you wanted to wear a matching watch with your phone the day you get the Note 9, it is not a good news for you. But that shouldn’t stop you from getting the Note 9 as soon as possible. After all, they may sell out in the blink of an eye.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal
- Gionee S11 Lite Available on Daraz with Heavy Discount
- Vivo Y85 with 4GB RAM and Notch Display Launching on Mid-August in Nepal
- OnePlus 6 Now Available in New Colors in Nepal – Midnight Black, Red and White