According to Sajha’s Executive Officer, Mahendra Raj Pandey, Sajha will soon be expanding their services by adding twenty-four more buses into operation within and outside the city.
What they are saying:
- According to Pandey, the four of the twenty-four buses are deluxe buses and the remaining twenty are city motor vehicles. A few months back, the company had signed an agreement to purchase new vehicles.
- He added, “We are struggling to expand services as demanded,” explaining that the demand for long-expanding routes of Sajha bus is increasing. Currently, Sajha operates one bus on Kathmandu-Baglung route daily.
- Within this week, four buses can be expected to arrive in the city, while remaining buses will be arriving later.
- Sajha Transport Begins Disabled-Friendly Bus Service
- Sajha Yatayat to Launch e-ticketing Soon
- Sajha to Introduce its First Electric Bus
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Realme C31 Review: A Typical Budget Phone!Pros Good design Excellent battery life Reliable fingerprint sensor Good performance Cons 60Hz HD+ display…
Redmi 10A Review: Is It Better Than the Redmi 9A?Pros Good display Nice rear camera Solid build Cons Performance could be better MIUI still…
JBL Flip 6 with IP67 Rating and 20W Output Available in Nepal for PreorderJBL Flip 6 is now available in Nepal for preorder. The Flip 6 is the…