- Over 300 large firms have committed an investment of Rs. 1 billion each. Around 600 medium-sized firms are also going to invest a sizeable amount. The district also has over 10,000 small and cottage firms that will contribute as well.
- In recent years, the district has had investments from hospitality industry, food industry and pharmacy pouring in billions of rupees.
- Rupandehi’s district headquarter in Bhairahawa will open a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in a month. SEZ will serve as a special zone to host export oriented industries.
- Similarly, Butwal will have an industrial area of 814 bighas where over 150 medium and large factories will be established.
- Moreover various cement industries are also springing up in Rupandehi. Currently, 12 cement factories produce over 100,000 tonnes of cement daily that is 40% of the total cement sold in Nepal.
- Rupandehi Establishes Itself as Nepal’s Cement Manufacturing Hub
- Increased Power Supply in Hetauda Industrial Area Gives New Life to Factories
- Special Economic Zone Plans For Biratnagar in Limbo Due to Lack of Funds
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…
Oppo F21 Pro with Fibreglass Leather Design Launched in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo has launched the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series phone, in…
Xiaomi 12 Lite with Snapdragon 778G Launching Soon in NepalXiaomi is set to launch the Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepal. The phone was announced…