Redmi Note 11 Pro plus is the most expensive model in the Redmi Note 11 series. However, other than faster charging, it doesn’t offer much in comparison to the Redmi Note 11 Pro.
Let’s see in detail the specs, features, availability, and Redmi Note 11 Pro+ price in Nepal.
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Specifications
- Body: 8.34 mm thickness, 204g, IP53
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.67 inches AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 920 5G (6nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G68 MC4
- Memory: 128GB 6GB/8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, UFS 2.2, expandable via microSD card
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.52″, 0.7µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), 3.5mm headphone jack, X-axis linear motor, IR blaster, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Mysterious Black, Forest Green, Timeless Purple
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Price in Nepal: TBD
Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Overview
Same as the Redmi Note 11 Pro, it also has a sleek flat-edge design with a matte glass finish on the back.
The front glass is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It comes in three colours: Mysterious Black, Forest Green, and Timeless Purple.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Pad 5 to Launch Next Week in Nepal
It features a 6.67-inch FullHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display with a 360Hz touch sampling rate.
The device offers DCI-P3 and 360° ambient light sensors. It has slim side bezels and a tiny selfie dot camera.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro+ debuts the MediaTek Dimensity 920 chipset which is built on a 6nm TSMC process and has two Arm Cortex-A78 (up to 2.5GHz) and six Arm Cortex-A55 (up to 2.0GHz). For the GPU, it has Arm Mali-G68 MC4.
This chipset enables the device to support 5G connectivity. Both Note 11 Pro and Note 11 Pro+ use LiquidCool technology for cooling, which combines heat dissipation material such as graphite, copper foil, and thermal gel.
A triple camera setup on the back of the device includes a 108MP main camera with a Samsung HM2 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide camera with a 120° field-of-view, and a 2MP telemacro lens.
On the front, it has a 16MP selfie camera.
Battery and Others
Fueling the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ is a 4,500mAh battery (two 2,250mAh cells), which supports 120W fast charging. Xiaomi claims that the provided charger can charge the phone from 0% to 100% in 15 minutes.
For the software, it runs on MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11.
Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus Price in Nepal and Availability
In China, the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ price starts at RMB 1,999. We expect the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ price in Nepal to start at around Rs. 42,000.
|Redmi Note 11 Pro+ variants||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6GB+128GB||RMB 1999||NPR 42000|
|8GB+128GB||RMB 2199||NPR 47000|
|8GB+256GB||RMB 2399||NPR 51000|
The Redmi Note 11 Pro+, as mentioned earlier, is the most expensive of the Redmi Note 11 series.
It has a smaller 4,500mAh battery rather than the 5,160mAh battery found on the Redmi Note 11 Pro, however, it comes with faster 120W fast charging support. Apart from these tweaks, The Redmi Note 11 Pro+ appears to be fairly similar to the cheaper Redmi Note 11 Pro.
What do you think of the Redmi Note 11 Pro+? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in Nepali.