After the relaunch of Realme in Nepal, Realme is set to launch the Realme GT in Nepal along with Realme GT ME.
These phones are quite the looker and are equipped with the latest flagship chipset. What else? Let’s take a brief look.
Realme GT/GT ME Specifications
- Body: 158.5mm x 73.3mm x 8.4mm, 186 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.43″ Super AMOLED, 2400 x 1080 (Full HD+), 120Hz, 100% P3
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm) / GT ME: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) / GT ME: Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 660 / Adreno 642L
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- OS: Android 11, Realme UI 2
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm / 32 MP
- Video: [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, Fast charging 65W, 100% in 35 min (advertised) / GT ME: 4300mAh
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Gold/Black, Blue, Silver
Realme GT/GT ME Price in Nepal: TBD
Realme GT/GT ME Overview
Realme GT comes in two materials: a dual-tone leather variant inspired by GT sports cars and a standard glass variant. The dual-tone leather variant comes in a single black and yellow color whereas the glass variant comes in two colors: Blue and Silver.
In the case of Realme GT Master Edition, it is designed by Naoto Fukasawa, a popular industrial designer. For the GT ME, he has taken inspiration from a suitcase that features a 3D texture.
Moving on to the front of the device, you will see a hole punch on the top left corner. Also, you get an Optical under-display fingerprint scanner on the front.
Adhering to the current trend, Realme GT and GT ME both flaunt a 6.43 inches FHD+ Super AMOLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The display covers 98% NTSC color gamut and boasts 100% P3 wide color gamut coverage.
Like the new contender Redmi K40 Pro, Realme GT is also equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset. But the GT ME comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 778G chipset.
Snapdragon 778 is a new chipset built on TSMC’s 6nm node and has an integrated Snapdragon X53 5G Modem-RF which delivers mmWave and sub-6 5G connectivity support.
Both Realme GT and Reamle GT ME will come with either 8GB or 12GB LPDDR5 RAM along with 128GB or 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. As for cooling, Realme is using 3D tempered liquid cooling that is said to greatly reduce the maximum temperature.
On the other note, Realme GT is also a 5G device and it comes with the 2021 version of WiFi 6. Likewise, it includes dual speakers with Dolby Amos and Dolby Panorama.
In terms of cameras, both feature a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 64MP Sony IMX682 sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2MP macro sensor.
On the front, Reamle GT has a 16MP sensor whereas the GT ME has a 32MP sensor.
Battery & OS
To power the Realme GT, there’s a 4500mAh battery with a 65W Smart Dart charger. But the Master Edition only comes with a 4300mAh battery.
There’s no wireless charging but you do get reverse wired charging. Furthermore, it runs on Realme UI 2 based on Android 11.
Realme GT Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme GT costs CNY 2799 (~50,666 NPR) for the base 8GB + 128GB model. The phone went on sale in China starting March 10. As for the Reamle GT Master Edition, it goes for CNY 2399 (~44,236 NPR) for the 8/128GB variant.
|Realme GT Variants||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Converted)|
|Reamle GT||CNY 2799||NPR 50666|
|Realme GT Master Edition||CNY 2399||NPR 44236|
With Realme now directly involved in Nepal, the VP of Realme, Madhav Sheth has said that the prices in Nepal will be similar to Indian prices. These phones are expected to launch in Nepal within a month. And, it might launch immediately after the launch in India.
With the Snapdragon 888 and 120Hz Super AMOLED display, Realme GT is a very competent device. Whereas the GT Master Edition provides something different interms of design. And now that the prices are going to be similar to Indian prices, Realme GT and GT ME will be compelling choices for the consumers.
What do you think about the Realme GT and GT ME? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of POCO X3 Pro in Nepali.