What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering, registering on our site, subscribing to our newsletter, requesting to book a test ride, requesting to purchase a product, requesting to purchase a service, or as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, location, phone number or other details.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
- When you request to purchase a product/service or request to book a test-ride from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, phone number, location and others.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To send email about our store, new products, and other updates.
- To store your data and communicate marketing messages to you.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use SSL.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still use the site.
Third Party Disclosure
- We may share your information with:
- Third party marketing agencies to carry out marketing activities on our behalf
- Third party research agencies to carry out research on our behalf
- Third party data processors who we appoint to carry out work on our behalf
- Dealers and distributors that we’ve partnered with (when booking a test ride for example)
- Other TechLekh companies or subsidiaries
- TechLekh, its affiliates or its dealers/partners, may disclose the personal information provided by users to TechLekh to third party service providers to deliver services that users have requested, such as delivery of publications, or materials about third party programs available to them.
- Authorized employees and representatives of TechLekh, its affiliates and its dealers/partners will have access to the information provided by users to TechLekh as necessary to perform their job functions.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may also be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
We include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or would like to withdraw from giving consent to us, you can email us at [email protected][dot]com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-04-01