In the next six months, Prime Minister’s office of Nepal has plans to be paperless. PM KP Sharma Oli expressed his plans for the office to be paperless on Wednesday during the 12th general convention of Nepal National Teachers Organisation.
Why it matters:
- PM also said that anyone at the Council of Ministers who doesn’t know how to operate a laptop will be sacked. Then the sacked ministers will be given laptops so they can learn to operate it until their next tenure.
- He added that the government aims to take steps in making Nepal an information technology friendly country within the time period.
- Prime Minister Oli Seeks Assistance To Modernize Agricultural Practices in Nepal
- Intellectual Property Registration to Go Digital
- Government Priorities the Use of Green Technology
Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch with M1 Pro Price Dropped in NepalGenXT, the official distributor of Apple in Nepal, has dropped the price of the MacBook…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening Next Week in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…
Oppo F21 Pro with Fibreglass Leather Design Launched in NepalSmartphone brand Oppo has launched the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series phone, in…