OPPO is one of the most popular brands in Nepal. It mainly gained its popularity by sponsoring the program in the national program and then there is always the large hoarding boards. Mainly known for its great cameras, there are many OPPO phones out there which are the proclaimed “camera-phones” but there are phones which are mainstream as well.
One such smartphone is the OPPO A83 2018. This phone was released a while back in Nepal but OPPO Nepal has released a new iteration of the OPPO A83 2018 that has 4 Gigabytes of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Oppo A83 comes with some very decent hardware for this price point. It is equipped with an Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor, which is paired with the Mali-G71 MP2 graphics processor. A83 comes with either 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM, however, only the variant with 3 GB of RAM will be available. It also has 32 GB internal storage, which can be increased up to 256 GB using microSD card.
The screen on this device is a 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. As mentioned earlier, the screen has the aspect ratio 18:9. The camera is where OPPO phones shine. We can expect a similar execution of the hardware in this device as well. The rear main shooter in this device is a 13 Megapixel f/2.2 sensor, which is capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30 fps. The front camera is an 8 Megapixel f/2.2 sensor. The battery on this device is a 3180 mAh Lithium-ion battery. The slots in this device consist of a dual sim slot and a microSD card slot.
Oppo A83 Key Specifications
- Display: 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720×1440 pixels (~282 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6763T Helio P23
- CPU: Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP2
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, 4GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: 8 MP, f/2.2
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery
OPPO A83 2018 Price in Nepal: Rs. 27,490
Oppo A83 2018 might seem like a yet another generic OPPO smartphone. Inside the hood, it’s a different a story. It has a powerful camera with smart selfie function, facial unlock and much more. However, the most surprising element goes to its hardware. With its midrange price tag, it offers so much. The octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.5GHz, is impressive.
On top of that you are getting 4GB of RAM which was mainly reserved for flagship smartphones until a couple of years back. It will clearly compete with budget-friendly brands like Redmi, Huawei for the proce it comes in at. The Helio processor sure is a great chip, but at times you might experience some hiccups. Other than this, I have nothing to say about this smartphone.
OPPO A83 2018 is certainly one hell of a smartphone. To find out more about the upcoming smartphones and the recently released smartphones, stay tuned to our website. To read more about the OPPO phones, click here.
So, tell us about what you think of the new OPPO A83 2018 in the comments down below.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…