Telecell Pvt. Ltd., the official distributor for OPPO products in Nepal, recently announced the launch of the new budget smartphone. OPPO A71 is set to hit stores in Nepal with price tag Rs. 20,890 (Updated Price).
OPPO A71 runs on MediaTek MT6750 chipset. Powered by Cortex-A53 octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz. The 5.2 inches HD display supported by Mali-T860MP2 GPU. The operating system is ColorOS 3.1 (Android Marshmallow based OS). The device comes with 16GB internal storage which might not be expandable via microSD. Impressive 3GB RAM for gaming & multimedia. The rear camera is 13MP with LED and the front-camera 5MP with decent sensors. The entire smartphone is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Display – 5.20-inch IPS LCD HD display
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6750
- CPU – Octa-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Mali-T80MP2
- OS – Android 7.1.1(Nougat) with Color OS 3.1
- Memory – 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13MP, f/2.2, LED Flash
- Secondary Camera – 5MP, f/2.4
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
OPPO A71 Price in Nepal (Updated): Rs. 20,890
OPPO A71 is a budget smartphone. The hardware and software specification is impressive for the price point. It bears similarities between previous OPPO release; OPPO F3. The chipset and processor all too identical. In all honesty, A71 seems toned-down version of the F3. Despite this, the device stands out with its price tag.
If you are looking for a budget smartphone for good performance then this one is definitely for you!