- eSewa can currently be used for recharge, top-up, payment of electricity bills, and purchase of bus, airlines and film tickets.
- But now, with the combined efforts of Itahari Small Town Drinking Water And Sanitation Users Association and eSewa, customers in Itahari need not come from far off places to pay their water bills. They can pay their drinking water bills online.
- The office in Itahari is one of more than two dozen drinking water offices across the country already provide bill payment facility online through eSewa’s platform. Customers can pay bills through a mobile app named Metremark.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
- Going Cashless in Nepal – Is Cashless Future a Possibility?
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Best Laptops Under Rs. 90,000 in Nepal: Features and SpecsIt’s challenging to pick the best laptop for your needs. New laptops with new features…
Registration Open for Hacker Convention THREAT CON 2022Registration is now open for hacker convention THREAT CON 2022. The event is happening from…
Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsXiaomi is one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world. Good smartphone at an…