- eSewa can currently be used for recharge, top-up, payment of electricity bills, and purchase of bus, airlines and film tickets.
- But now, with the combined efforts of Itahari Small Town Drinking Water And Sanitation Users Association and eSewa, customers in Itahari need not come from far off places to pay their water bills. They can pay their drinking water bills online.
- The office in Itahari is one of more than two dozen drinking water offices across the country already provide bill payment facility online through eSewa’s platform. Customers can pay bills through a mobile app named Metremark.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
- Going Cashless in Nepal – Is Cashless Future a Possibility?
“Revamp” Nepali Startups Exhibition to be Organised on February 27While most of the last year was about isolation and quarantine, we hope that 2021…
Redmi K40 Pro and K40 Pro+ Launched: SD 888, 108MP Camera and 120Hz AMOLED DisplayAfter the recent launch of Xiaomi Mi 11, Xiaomi has launched Redmi K40 Pro and…
Samsung Galaxy S21 Camera Review: Improves Upon Its PredecessorSamsung Nepal recently launched the Samsung S21 series and among them, Samsung S21 is the…