eSewa, a popular platform in Nepal for electronic payment, has started a new service in Itahari where customers can pay their water bills through the platform, reports The Kathmandu Post.
- eSewa can currently be used for recharge, top-up, payment of electricity bills, and purchase of bus, airlines and film tickets.
- But now, with the combined efforts of Itahari Small Town Drinking Water And Sanitation Users Association and eSewa, customers in Itahari need not come from far off places to pay their water bills. They can pay their drinking water bills online.
- The office in Itahari is one of more than two dozen drinking water offices across the country already provide bill payment facility online through eSewa’s platform. Customers can pay bills through a mobile app named Metremark.
- Tootle and eSewa Selected for GSMA Ecosystem Accelerator Innovation Fund
- eSewa Completes Eight Years of Operation
- Going Cashless in Nepal – Is Cashless Future a Possibility?
Taiwanese Accessory Brand Promate Enters NepalHIGHLIGHTS Promate, a mobile accessory brand, enters Nepal. The brand introduces a range of products,…
Benco S1 Pro with 33W Fast Charging Launching Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Benco S1 Pro may launch this week in Nepal. It is a budget smartphone,…
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Nepal Dropped by Rs. 60,000 with New Tax Cuts!HIGHLIGHTS Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Nepal is Rs. 5.99 Lakhs. The price has been…