OnePlus 5T seems to be going on through few new changes. Following the launch of OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition, it recently rereleases in the new color variant. The new Limited-Edition OnePlus 5T comes in new vivid Sandstone White. Although the spec sheet remains the same, there is awesome change appearance.
OnePlus 5T Sandstone White features sandstone-like grit, a major throwback to previous OnePlus One. The phone has black logo and button which compliments matte white chassis. One interesting fact is the notification switch. It is saturated red color which is visually appealing.
OnePlus 5T Key Specifications
- Display: 6.01 inches AMOLED 2160×1080 resolution
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Memory: 64GB/128 GB internal storage, 6GB/ 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera: Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7 EIS) + 20 MP (f/1.7)
- Secondary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0 EIS (gyro), 1080p, Auto HDR
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
OnePlus 5T uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC featuring Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor and Adreno 540 GPU. It carries a 6.01 inches Optic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080*2160. One plus finally moves to 18:9 aspect ratio with this device. As always OnePlus doesn’t hold back when it comes to the RAM as it has 6GB/8GB of RAM along with 64GB/128GB of internal storage.
OnePlus 5T also features a dual camera setup, a standard 16MP lens, and another 20MP lens. The front camera is a 16MP sensor that helps for face unlock too. The fingerprint sensor has moved to the back. It is currently running Android Nougat with Oxygen OS 4.7 but is expected to get Android Oreo 8.0 with Oxygen OS 5.0 soon. The device is powered by a 3300 mAh battery along with dash charging.
Update: OnePlus hinted new release for the color variant: Lava Red. Though the official release date hasn’t yet been confirmed, OnePlus teased its release for January 11 in India via Twitter.