Daraz Kaymu will host a sensational mobile sale named as Mobile Week 2017. The event is set to start on midnight July 3rd and will run until July 7th. This sale will feature various mobile phones and accessories. Besides that, the all-new OnePlus 5 is set to launch exclusively on Daraz Kaymu’s Mobile Week 2017.
Yes, you heard it right, one of the most anticipated phones of 2017 will be launched in Kaymu’s Mobile Week. The price has not been mentioned yet but I guess the OnePlus 5 will cost around Rs. 59,000–Rs. 61,000. Looking at the recent trend the phone might be available for pre-order, meaning you might have to wait 4-5 days until you get your hands on the OnePlus 5.
OnePlus 5 uses the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC featuring Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) processor and Adreno 540 GPU. It carries a 5.5 inches Optic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1920*1080. As always OnePlus doesn’t hold back when it comes to the RAM as it has 6GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage. OnePlus 5 also features a dual camera setup, a standard 16MP lens, and a 20MP telephoto lens. It consists a fingerprint sensor on the home button & is powered by 3300mAh battery.
OnePlus 5 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~73.0% screen-to-body ratio), Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- GPU – Adreno 540
- OS – Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage, 6GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual 16 MP, f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto HDR
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
OnePlus 5 Price in Nepal: Rs.59,000- Rs.61,000(Approx)
So far OnePlus 5 has been criticized for copying the Apple’s design with its dual camera setup but I think it’s just Apple fans crying out loud. The OnePlus 5’s dual camera has been reviewed as a hit & miss by many reviewers but let’s see how well it performs. Though, it certainly has the best specs and camera for the price range.
OnePlus 5 really sticks with the basics regarding the screen but it’s not an issue. I’m really excited to get my hands on the OnePlus 5 and test its dual camera. I’m not concerned about its daily performance though I’m looking forward to testing its battery life and the camera.
Well, I’m pumped up about the Daraz Kamyu’s Mobile Week 2017 too, stay updated about the event with us & don’t forget to watch our OnePlus 5 review in coming weeks.