OnePlus is a Chinese smartphone company which is known as the ‘Flagship Killer’ because it offers one of the most high-end specs available in the current market at relatively less price point compared to other flagship devices. They have released their not so new but their best smartphone till date, in the Nepali market, the OnePlus 3T. The new handset from OnePlus was released on 7th of March in Nepal and is available via the Oliz Store. To buy the new OnePlus 3T you can visit this link.
The OnePlus 3T is not much different from its predecessor, the OnePlus 3. Rather, the 3T offers a handful of hardware and software updates. Some key differences between the OnePlus 3 and the 3T model are that the 3T model has a rocking a Snapdragon 821 powered by a 3,400 mAh battery with Dash Charging over the 3,000 mAh battery found in the OnePlus 3. Other features of the OnePlus 3T includes a 6 GB RAM, 16 MP front and back camera and one of the best fingerprint scanner you can find on your phone. It also comes with Android version 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
OnePlus 3T Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5-inches Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- CPU – Quad-core 2×2.35 GHz Kyro & 2×1.6 GHz Kyro
- GPU – Adreno 530
- Memory – 64GB internal storage with no expandable storage, 6 GB RAM
- OS – Andriod 7.0 Nougat – based on OxygenOS
- Primary Camera – 16 MP with 1/2.8” sensor size, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP, f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
The OnePlus 3T is priced at Rs. 54,900 inclusive of VAT by Oliz Store that comes in the Gunmetal version with 64 GB internal storage. So, if you looking for a high-end smartphone with relatively less money than the Samsung S7 Edge, LG G5 or the iPhone 7, then you should probably check out the new OnePlus 3T. It has an amazing build quality and feels very premium with that full metal body design.
Entry-Level Benco V62 with Unisoc SC9832e Processor Launched in NepalMobile brand Benco today launched Benco V62, its new entry-level smartphone, in Nepal. The Benco…
Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds Launched in NepalNepali brand Purple has launched its first TWS named Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds in…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening on August 22 in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…