The Sans Francisco based Smartphone Company, Obi Worldphone has recently stepped into the Nepali market with its two signature smartphones – SF1 and SJ1.5. Both of the phones were launched about a month ago on June 16 by Stark Tech, a subsidiary of Jyoti Group who is appointed as a national distributor of the Obi Worldphone in Nepal.
After a month of launch, these handsets are made available on SastoDeal.com with an exclusive launch offer. SF1, the flagship phone of Obi Worldphone comes in two variants, one with 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage and second with a 3GB RAM + 32GB internal storage.
Both of these variant are available on SastoDeal, the SF1 2GB/16GB is offered at Rs.20,399 – 7% discount from the market price and the SF1 3GB/32GB is offered at Rs. 25,499 – 5% discount from the market price. However, the second smoothing phone from Obi WorldPhone, SJ1.5 is out of stock. The phone was priced Rs.14, 279 – 6% off from the market price.
Key Specs – SF1
- 5-inch screen (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- 1.5GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal storage, both expandable up to 64GB with a microSD card
- Android 5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 1.0
Key Specs – SJ1.5
- 5-inch screen (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6580 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB with a microSD card
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
The discount offer on these handsets is for a limited period of time. You never know when the discount on these phones gets over. So, if you are in search of budget orient mid-ranged phones that is more than enough for normal daily usages then this deal from SastoDeal is for you. To grab this deal from SastoDeal visit SastoDeal’s Obi Worldphone Sale page.
Have anything to say about this offer? If yes, then share it in the comments below.