According to Digambar Jha, chairman of NTA, the MoU will be signed within a week.
Why it matters:
- The government has plans to expand broadband connectivity to all the districts; at the moment, 60 districts are connected.
- Along with that, the government also has plans to distribute computer to 1,500 public schools across the country as a pilot project to aid the development of Information and Communication Technology. To implement this plan successfully, the government has requested the aid of Computer Associations of Nepal (CAN) Federation.
- CAN Federation to Offer National ICT Scholarship 2075 Worth Rs. 1.8 Crore
- Internet to be Made Available in All Local Units within Two Years
- Nepal Rastra Bank Brings New Regulations for Digital Transactions
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Xiaomi 12 Lite with Snapdragon 778G Launching Soon in NepalXiaomi is set to launch the Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepal. The phone was announced…
At the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.…
Samsung unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 series, its latest Android smartwatches, at Samsung…