The ICT centers will have all required equipment with NT providing Internet connection for free or two years.
The six ICT centers are:
- Sharada High School, Pyauli, Bhojpur
- Ratnachundeshwor High School, Panimunde, Banepa
- Sagarmatha Secondary School, Okhaldhung
- Kanyadevi Elementary School, Kalyanpur, Nuwakot
- Setidevi Secondary School, Salu, Ramechhap
- Jiwan Jyoti Secondary School, Nel, Solukhumbu
NT has previously established 5 ICT centers in different places. They are:
- Pashupati Kanya Secondary School, Charikot, Dolakha
- Gyanmandir Namuna Secondary School, Melchaur, Sindhupalchowk
- Dasarathchanda Secondary School, ChetreDeurali, Dhading
- Rasuwa Higher Secondary School, Dhunche, Rasuwa
- Bindrawati Higher Secondary School, Masel, Gorkha
A statement by NT said that it was always committed to providing different service to the community under its corporate social responsibility (CSR) activities. NT had previously decided to build ICT centers in 11 Earthquake affected districts which are Nuwakot, Kavrepalanchowk, Okhaldhunga, Ramechhap, Solukhumbu, Dolakha, Sindhupalchowk, Dhading, Rasuwa, Gorkha, and Bhojpur.