Nepal Telecom (NT), Nepal’s leading telecom provider, has now given free of charge access to activation of different supplementary services in their PSTN landline phone. NT started making these services free from Shrawan 1.
The services include:
- Caller ID: Enable the display of calling number
- Originating restriction of ISD service: Restrict the ISD service
- Abbreviated dialling: Save frequently used numbers in two digits and use the short code in place.
- Call transfer: Unconditional call diverts from one number to another number
- Conditional call divert: Call divert based on the conditions as Busy Transfer and No Answer Transfer
- Wake up Call: Telephone to use as an alarm to wake up at a predefined time
- Call Waiting: Enable another call coming during the ongoing call
- Change of locking code: Change the locking code for a number
Customers will have to visit nearby NTC office to activate Caller ID and other locking codes.
Nagarik App, Nepal Government’s Initiation to Digitize Public ServicesNagarik app, which crossed 300 thousand downloads in just less than a week of its…
Infinix Hot 10 Play Launched with Helio G25 and 6000mAh BatteryInfinix Hot 10 and Hot 10 Lite were announced in 2020. And, Hot 10 was…
Mazda CX-9 Premium SUV Booking Opens in Nepal: Priced at Rs. 1.63 CroreMazda CX-9 is open for bookings in Nepal. Paramount Motors Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…